Viewing timetable (1 Viewer)

sam5

HSC
i just checked back to the online rego system, hubs1403 is entirely full - did you end up getting a tute you wanted?
nup, but got friday 12 - 1.

orientation is edging closer. Im gettin nervous. I think id rather just go to work for the day lol

emmcyclopedia

HSC
nup, but got friday 12 - 1.

orientation is edging closer. Im gettin nervous. I think id rather just go to work for the day lol
i love fridays. i have them off when uni starts back =P

lololol... you'll be right. don't worry about it, uni's a bit daunting for everyone so you're gonna be surrounded by a bunch of other first-years feeling much the same.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
enjoy orientation

i wish i had a bunch of academics get up at the start of every year and assure me of how great my degree was, and how i was sure to obtain gainful employment at the end

it'd make this whole process feel less like an endless abyss of meaningless course after course after course...

zaxmacks

HSC
enjoy orientation

i wish i had a bunch of academics get up at the start of every year and assure me of how great my degree was, and how i was sure to obtain gainful employment at the end

it'd make this whole process feel less like an endless abyss of meaningless course after course after course...
I'm just keen to get free shit.

HSC
Uni Grad
Well my transfer was rejected so yeh, I'm takin 2 peoples spots in those courses lol, I'll get out when the my hub thing comes back up tomoz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)