Viewing timetable (2 Viewers)

Kaatie

HSC
now the morning sesh is no longer full for one lucky person :p

Kaatie

HSC
anyone noticed some of the times and weeks are a little diff from what they were supposed to be? and em on tues we hae a hubs1403 lecture for an hour then your doing three hrs of chem, thats 4 hrs of sitting in a row!! did you realise this?

Last edited:

Dirron

HSC
if im lucky and get into my software eng and computer eng courses on tuesday.
i will have every friday off :D
three day weekend yessss!

sam5

HSC
Guess we'll just have to accidentally bump into each other at lectures..
..or Bar on the Hill? =P
1. Cant see myself finding u (of all pple) in a lecture of a few hundred. We dont even know what we look look like or our names.

2. I dont drink.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
okay am now changing to group 2 for thursday 2-5 and group 1 for monday 12-3 and fri 2-3:30. so i dnt have a late math lecture on thurs. im totally copying you em. i think we may have an incredibly similar timetable now.
Yay!

anyone noticed some of the times and weeks are a little diff from what they were supposed to be? and em on tues we hae a hubs1403 lecture for an hour then your doing three hrs of chem, thats 4 hrs of sitting in a row!! did you realise this?
Yeah, I did notice that. Some of the tutorials which i thought we'd have to enrol in weren't actually on the online registration system.

Yeah, I knowingly put myself up for epic Tuesdays! But there's a 2 hour break before the chem1010 lecture, so we'll have some recovery time =P

1. Cant see myself finding u (of all pple) in a lecture of a few hundred. We dont even know what we look look like or our names.

2. I dont drink.
Lol... yeah I know, I was being sarcastic. I think there's around 400 people in chem1010!

I don't drink either. Bar on the Hill is a pretty popular place to hang out though - you should check out some of the gigs and socials there. I want to see Playjerise play there in March =)

zaxmacks

HSC
I don't drink either. Bar on the Hill is a pretty popular place to hang out though - you should check out some of the gigs and socials there. I want to see Playjerise play there in March =)
I'm going to the Angus and Julia Stone gig. It's like $25 with a Ucard. So good!

Woah, the places for each Lab have gone up to 44. So now I booked into the Wednesday 1-4 lab, so I don't have to skip my MATH lecture. woo

Last edited:

sam5

HSC
did anyone find out what the different biomedical science part 1 tutorials meant?

4 of the 20 are 'biomed pass groups' and im in one of them. What does it mean?

The Ostler

HSC
did anyone find out what the different biomedical science part 1 tutorials meant?

4 of the 20 are 'biomed pass groups' and im in one of them. What does it mean?
Pass groups are optional tutorials or "peer assisted study sessions"

em_516

bludging..
HSC
sam5 - It's actually pretty easy to meet up with bosers at uni hey..

Kaatie - 4hr blocks are quite common. I suppose science can be different, but lots of people have 2hr lectures, and if you squish them together you have more free time either side, woo! 4hrs in one go isn't so bad. Sometimes the lecture might finish early (or you might leave early).

In many lectures over 1 hour, the lecturer will allow a short break at the 1 hour mark. They may not all do this, but they're prolly a bit nasty if they don't.

LauraHLH

HSC
The biomed pass groups are just for kids doing a B Biomedical Science. The rest of them are for people who are doing other degrees, like Speech Path. I use this as the example because I don't know any other specific degrees that are included.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
I'm going to the Angus and Julia Stone gig. It's like $25 with a Ucard. So good!

Woah, the places for each Lab have gone up to 44. So now I booked into the Wednesday 1-4 lab, so I don't have to skip my MATH lecture. woo
Dude, I was talking to someone today and they mentioned Angus and Julia Stone! Apparently they're fantastic... I may just have to check this out =)

zaxmacks

HSC
Dude, I was talking to someone today and they mentioned Angus and Julia Stone! Apparently they're fantastic... I may just have to check this out =)
They are. Though Julia sings shit in their album. She's alright in the ep's though.

Last edited:

The Ostler

HSC
so what kinda stuff do ya do in those? What are they like?
go over that week's lecture content. ask questions. answer questions. do practice tests. it's a study session guided by somebody who has done the course in the past (usually the year or 2 before). Some of the tutors might be better than others so if you dont like yours, go to another. lots of people choose not to go at all. it's up to you.

~untitled~

HSC
The biomed pass groups are just for kids doing a B Biomedical Science. The rest of them are for people who are doing other degrees, like Speech Path. I use this as the example because I don't know any other specific degrees that are included.
Wrong. Everyone doing Biomed science 1 or 2 does the pass groups.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Just thought I'd let you guys know (particularly sam5 and Kaatie) that we are not required to be in a Biomedical Science PASS group - despite their titles, I have been told that they have more Biomed students than places in, so feel free to enrol in which ever one best suits your timetable. You will not be disadvantaged by what group you choose.

I am now registered in Thursday 2pm-3pm Rm HC11 =)

The Ostler

HSC
Wrong. Everyone doing Biomed science 1 or 2 does the pass groups.
i think she meant the pass groups stipulated as "biomed pass groups" were only for those doing biomedical science. in the same way that pass groups dedicated as "physio pass groups" would be for those people doing the physio program.

EDIT: even though that's not a restriction at all, but more of a suggestion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)