Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debauchee

HSC
Well you previously just said "millions". Again "much more than 2 million" can be 2,000,001. "much more" is subjective,Love.
When I said millions it was as a link to a website showing how many more.

I'm seriously convinced that, despite it being posted more than a dozen times thus-far, none of you Muslim mouth-breathers have actually clicked that link yet

Debauchee

HSC
So do Christians. Whether or not this is against Christianity is irrelevant.

_ Do u see how f**ed u sound.
Do you have any evidence showing a majority of christians supporting murder like muslims? Nope.

7eleven

HSC
N/A
Do you have any evidence showing a majority of christians supporting murder like muslims? Nope.
Well that's where you're wrong. A majority of muslims dont support murders. A majority would mean over a billion. You yourself said there are only millions. Do u have any evidence for a majority of muslims support murders. Like i said, you're a spastic.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
If Islam didn't have so many followers (due to large birthing numbers), it probably would have been banned by now. There a re many extremist cults and sects in Australia that are banned. If Islam was more popular in Australia 40 years ago it too probably would have been banned. Now with the Internet it makes it a lot harder to prohibit extremist cults and sects.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
you do realise that you can't blame suicide bombing on Islamic principles

because, you know, suicide *is* a sin in Islam
So why do Islamic terrorists often blow themselves up in a group of children "in the name of Allah" ?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Well that's where you're wrong. A majority of muslims dont support murders. A majority would mean over a billion. You yourself said there are only millions. Do u have any evidence for a majority of muslims support murders.
Even if we assume you are right and it is "only millions"; then that is still a bloody big problem and one that must be dealt with.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
So why do Islamic terrorists often blow themselves up in a group of children "in the name of Allah" ?
Because they are uneducated and braibwashed by mullahs who give them a distorted view of what their religion is so that these figures may pursue their own political agenda

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The main religions of Christianity, Judaism, Busshims, Athesim etc all get along fine and don't cause much trouble, certainly not of a violent nature. Why is Islam the outlier?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Atheism is not a religion you nutjob
I know it is not. I lumped it in there though to show that atheists do not typically go around blowing up churches just because they are an atheist.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
I already addressed the reason why such actions are common in this group of people previously in this thread. Suffice to say there are numerous political dimensions to the issue independent of religion

Rather than asking me to repeat it, go back in the thread and find it for yourself

H

hobozforlife

I know it is not. I lumped it in there though to show that atheists do not typically go around blowing up churches just because they are an atheist.
We are taught at a very young age to repect all the religions bro; a reason u dnt see us going around burning bible, torah or science labs down..
where as u guyz....

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I already addressed the reason why such actions are common in this group of people previously in this thread. Suffice to say there are numerous political dimensions to the issue independent of religion

Rather than asking me to repeat it, go back in the thread and find it for yourself
So you agree that the problem is not America and the Western world, it is Islam and muslims themselves? If so, why are we even discussing this issue then as the problem needs to be fixed within.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
So you agree that the problem is not America and the Western world, it is Islam and muslims themselves? If so, why are we even discussing this issue then as the problem needs to be fixed within.
No lol I never said that. The issue imo is the lack of education and the rampant political strife, poverty etc. In many countries which just happen to have larger Muslim populations.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
No lol I never said that. The issue imo is the lack of education and the rampant political strife, poverty etc. In many countries which just happen to have larger Muslim populations.
Do you not think there might be a correlation between those? [yes]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)