What are people at UOW like? (1 Viewer)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
All things considered it's ok, and much better than anything I could be doing with my time at home in Goulburn. Travel takes its toll, but overall I'm enjoying it about as much as I would enjoy any other Uni.
Hahahaha I wonder how much you'd enjoy any other uni. :>

bitchymcbitch

Uni Bum
HSC
hey - ok i know im not enrolled at UOW (not that i dont want to be.. i tried believe me) but im living in the gong while my friends go to uni and im doing my degree next year by distance ed.. ANYWAY i wanna make some wollongong friends...

who'll be my friend,, :(

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
bitchymcbitch said:
hey - ok i know im not enrolled at UOW (not that i dont want to be.. i tried believe me) but im living in the gong while my friends go to uni and im doing my degree next year by distance ed.. ANYWAY i wanna make some wollongong friends...

who'll be my friend,, :(
Ill be your friend bitchymcbitch... which really isnt saying much because God knows I need one of 'em more than you do right now! tee hee :) *cough* loner.
:(

Wollongong ppol aint that bad I reckon... I am so loving Jap chicks at uni right now though. So hot!!?! Makes me want to go all lezbo and shit... Ermmkay, but no...just love their weird fashion sense. :cool:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
anorexic_chick said:
Ill be your friend bitchymcbitch... which really isnt saying much because God knows I need one of 'em more than you do right now! tee hee :) *cough* loner.

Wollongong ppol aint that bad I reckon... I am so loving Jap chicks at uni right now though. So hot!!?! Makes me want to go all lezbo and shit... Ermmkay, but no...just love their weird fashion sense. :cool:
Yeah, the weird fashion sense... and the way they treat the free duckpond/unibar bbq on tuesdays like they treat crowd control on a japanese subway.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
the q for this thread is funny..it's like asking Q: "What are people in China like?", A: "Chinese"

santaslayer

HSC
anorexic_chick said:

OMG...I remember you.

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
Raiks said:
Yeah, the weird fashion sense... and the way they treat the free duckpond/unibar bbq on tuesdays like they treat crowd control on a japanese subway.
Hey!! I love free bbq tuesdays!?! well... used to anywayz, my timetable suxz this term..no free lunch tuesday for me... :(

santaslayer

HSC
anorexic_chick said:
of course you would santa...

afterall, we did quite have a memorable history ;)

how are you sweety? ;) :)
uhhm, I'm OK, thanks. :p

Just curious, why are you back? (in this account anyway...)

anorexic_chick

Little miss bitchy
HSC
santaslayer said:
uhhm, I'm OK, thanks. :p

Just curious, why are you back? (in this account anyway...)

Im bored... thats why Im back... besides my 4 flimsy posts compared to your 7 billion posts is so embarassing, so there we go... let's just say, you inspire me santa ;)

santaslayer

HSC
anorexic_chick said:
Im bored... thats why Im back... besides my 4 flimsy posts compared to your 7 billion posts is so embarassing, so there we go... let's just say, you inspire me santa ;)
eh...ok.

Happy BoSing.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
anorexic_chick said:
Hey!! I love free bbq tuesdays!?! well... used to anywayz, my timetable suxz this term..no free lunch tuesday for me... :(
The BBQ is even better when you're friends with the guy who runs the bbq brother... no lining up :D

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
the people from wollongong usually have a wierd expression on their face, similiar to someone with Downe Syndrome trying to sneer, and they smell a bit like cabbage...

what do you expect people from Wollongong to be like? if your from Sydney they will seem pretty much the same, if you are from somewhere else you might notice there are more asians than you are used to, dont be scared, they are mostly just overseas students and they dont bite.

what else.... ahhh there is a large proportion of wogs, similiar to what you would find in Cronulla on a sunday night...actually alot of the people up there were probably from Wollongong... anyways dont worry about them either, most of em are nice enough and the bad ones dont like to start shit in their hometown, they usually go elseware to cause trouble.
The girls here are HOT, so like dont make any plans.

some uni people look a bit like bums, its ok, they just dont have a job, live in low rent places and with the rest of their dole money buy 2 monute noodles to live off and second hand clothing from Badrins[R.I.P] they typically are at uni for their umpteenth year and so like to think of the campus as their home. best not to talk to that sort

i think thats about it, if someone says they are from the following areas, be wary
Dapto
Kanahooka
Unanderra
Jambaroo[but not cause they will mug you, because they are imbred]

gl in your stay at happy Wollongong

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
free sausages? ok thats it iam making sure i have class on tuesdays

nwatts

HSC
Serius said:
i think thats about it, if someone says they are from the following areas, be wary
Dapto
Kanahooka
Unanderra
Jambaroo[but not cause they will mug you, because they are imbred]
Let me add Bellambi, Berkeley and Coniston. Northern suburbs people are nice. And usually the higher you get up into the montains are nice places. But that whole middle section from corrimal to albion park is ghastly.

HSC
I was about to disagree on Berkeley due to knowing someone who lived there for a little bit, but based on the fact that they moved shortly thereafter, and the fact that they seemed to be the only sane people in the area, I'm inclined to agree, though of course there are probably (maybe, possibly) other exceptions to this rule :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)