what do you hate most about masterchef? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Well don't they have to wait a while and eat it cold so that no one is disadvantaged?

I was told this or read this somewhere at some point or something, dunno if true.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Nah I don't mind Matt Preston. And I quite like watching Masterchef.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
the fat midget of a greek who tends to emphasise every 2nd word with boastful arrogance

Yo1anda

HSC
because i have tried a couple of the recipes, and it tastes bloody shit. The max i've had out of the made food was one bite, each.
oh interesting

the website has recipes but they are so poorly typed im just always like ...fuck it

xmangx

HSC
N/A
oh interesting

the website has recipes but they are so poorly typed im just always like ...fuck it
dont even bother making any of them, they may look ok but surely taste awful.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The fact that from the music and the atmosphere, I can predict whether the judge liked it or not.

xxshazz

HSC
wayyyy too many ads, promotions and shit
also everything the judges do seem sooo scripted and fake

amirite

HSC
All these tears over 'food dreams' and shit. "My family knows how much i love fooood" "i like putting a smile on peoples faces when they eat my food". Seriously stfu you faggot cunts.

HSC
I hate Masterchef because men are in the kitchen, thereby fucking up the social stereotype. It's like women working in an autoshop:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
They bitch and moan way to much. But at least it's judged by professionals.

Yo1anda

HSC
yeah except women in an autoshop is hot whereas men in a kitchen is just

yeah

beb

HSC
like what the title says, :p :p

i reckon they seriously need to taboo some cliche words!

It's "A CRACKER" and "A RIPPER!" that my "passion" with my "food dream" for "molecular gastronomy" has seen me "cook from my heart" with "THAT CRUNCH." "I thought i wasn't going to pull it off" and "i'm afraid i was gonna let the team down" with my team challenge "creme brulee" and "canneoli." It just wasn't "cameralised" enough to produce "interesting" "textures" that'll "emulsify" well. I feel ABSOLUTELY GUTTED that i'll be facing A-limination without a-mmunity

ban the word crying too ....
i watched the very first season when julie (the fat mum) won..that was the most rigged shit ever. ever since then i haven't watched, but whenever the commercials come up it drives me crazy especially seeing that fat judge who thinks hes top shit.

hiltz

HSC
i hate how during the masterclass, they get to try the food. and then they start describing the food with all these big unnecessary words. and then george will be like, "it's good yeah?"

just say that it tastes good and move on! we dont need an essay to know how good it tastes and why.

HSC
I like it but it annoys me with them tearing up going, "Ohh its my dream, I've always wanted to become a chef" WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE UP A APPRENTICESHIP!..idiots, I've tried one of the recipes from masterchef, quite nice the oven baked koftas, mm :) while I'm going to practice making that shnitzell they did in the pressure test. Also when the judges yell out how much time left and how they are constantly swivling around going, "Ooh what are you cooking and you sure it will work?" and how after they cook it its wonderfully presented!

JTwin

HSC
i hate how everything in it is so dramatic as well, and how they cry about everything!
its only cooking for goodness sake, you're not saving the world. send the food to the poor kids in africa and THEN you can cry about what a great thing you're doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)