what do you hate most about masterchef? (1 Viewer)

mecramarathon

HSC
George's and his

"BEE-YUTE-IFUL!" "Gorgeous!"

and

George: "That's interesting Alvin..."

(Alvin replies, then..)

George: "Hmmm, interesting, interesting, ... interesting don't you think Gary?

Gary: "Yes, interesting"

George: "interesting!"

LOL :spzz:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
their table manners (esp judges). you'd think people who deal with food ALL THE TIME would know how to do it better. george always looks as though he's about to go ALKDJLKSDOIJEKJEWLKJSDFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNOMNOMARGHRAWR.

edit: actually he kinda does

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
everything about it annoys me

The way the judges try to freak out the contestants while they're cooking. "Are you sure that will work? Really? Positive? ARE YOU SURE? Will you have enough time?" Like fuck off and let them concentrate you knobs.

Also the way the little bald dude speaks. I think if he was my boss I would hate going to work.

And the way they criticise the food...if you're seriously going to bitch because someone didn't make breadcrumbs from scratch or whatever, you are very sad. Also how the fuck would you even tell the difference.

I don't watch it per se but my family does so I get to listen to it in the background more often than not.

kickasschick

HSC
NO!!!:mad1:

Joanne FTW! :angry:

gonna buy her lebanese cookbook :uhhuh:

I dream of her nice tight n sexy velvety arabic figure and dark curly hair (looks chic) but alas she is wedded and i forever remain unbedded haha!! :cry:

cocky

HSC
NO!!!:mad1:

Joanne FTW! :angry:

gonna buy her lebanese cookbook :uhhuh:

I dream of her nice tight n sexy velvety arabic figure and dark curly hair (looks chic) but alas she is wedded and i forever remain unbedded haha!! :cry:
Yuck
WTF is wrong with you

she is so skinny and bony, a lil cushion for the pushin is nice

susanpowell

HSC
Cravat-a-licious! Presenting 2010 "pompous" W*nker of the Year

Folks, I reckon the only time Preston would run would be to the dinner table or if there was a fire . The sprayed on pants, alligator shoes , tight crevat and rolly poly figure really are not conductive to running or in fact walking.
I think they must wheel him out onto the set or maybe they just "blow him up" and let the air out later as he is full of "hot air" most of the time with his "rabbit like" critting of his teeth when tasting a dish to the usual............ I liked that crust it was very crunchy... news Matt the bread was stale !!!!!!!
He should experience a moment of inertia (let alone special relativity or escape velocity) so great that he will remain rooted to the spot, that is, until the endorsement deal expires or the pastries are eaten by Mynah birds.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
the guy with the cravats

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)