what do you hate most about masterchef? (1 Viewer)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
did anyone happen to see the article on the daily telegraph today about people making facebook groups advocating hate against joanne zalm?

got me some lulz.

people are taking this thing too seriously. jesus fucking christ its just a tv program.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
It gives me the shits that people take the internet seriously.

There are hate groups for just about everyone. Deal with it. Any asshole can post a message on the internet, and not everyone on this world is a lovely person. People are dicks, but you don't need to listen to them or take them seriously.

amirite

HSC
the food placements and brand flogging.

You will have to purchase with your american express cards the food, with your american express cards, which we gave you your american express cards before you left, courtesy of american express. *swipe* *swipe* *swipe* *close-up of card* *non american express atm malfunctioning*

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
the food placements and brand flogging.

You will have to purchase with your american express cards the food, with your american express cards, which we gave you your american express cards before you left, courtesy of american express. *swipe* *swipe* *swipe* *close-up of card* *non american express atm malfunctioning*
Dude, you ever watched Huey's Cooking Adventures?

staka_xx

HSC
Joanne! gahhhhhhhhhh! end of story she needs to be kicked off, never should of been allowed on all she does is cry!

beb

HSC
i wish everyone would just boycott this show.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
W0t is this thread

Masterchef is awesomee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)