What perfume are you wearing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i have so many bottles of perfume that my bedroom looks like a perfume shop.

but i only really wear about half of them.

i've been wearing stella in to peony a lot recently, it makes me instantly happy.

PS oh hai :)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
nick just ordered a whole heap of these little serge lutens wax samples that you rub off onto your skin which i am SO keen to try but he has such different taste to me. He also just got samples of 8 female chanel les exclusifs. My favourites are 28 la pausa, beige and 31 rue cambon.

I also love Frederic Malle's Les Mediteranee, but I am starting to get into fragrances which aren't so florally and are more interesting. Moving into citruses in a big way so im loving Diptyque - L'Eau de Tarocco which is blood orange and Etat Libre D'orange's Tom of Finland even though it has massively homosexual connotations.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
is nick your boyfriend? because my boyfriend never understands my obsession with lipsticks, nailpolishes and assorted scents.

i absolutely love serge lutens, especially chergui, i've actually almost used up my bottle of it and i want to get another one but i'm not allowed to buy anymore perfume until i use up some more of the ones i already have.

i love woody scents, ambery ones like EL youth dew and chanel coco and especially jo malone's black vetyver cafe.

if there's anything you want to try i can see if i have it i could make a sample for you if you like. i'm just worried cause i have about 50 bottles and i dont want them to expire or turn...

SMP213

HSC
im wearing Issey Miyake mmmmm
smells soo nice, but on my jumper i can smell Oui by lancome lol

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
is nick your boyfriend? because my boyfriend never understands my obsession with lipsticks, nailpolishes and assorted scents.

i absolutely love serge lutens, especially chergui, i've actually almost used up my bottle of it and i want to get another one but i'm not allowed to buy anymore perfume until i use up some more of the ones i already have.

i love woody scents, ambery ones like EL youth dew and chanel coco and especially jo malone's black vetyver cafe.

if there's anything you want to try i can see if i have it i could make a sample for you if you like. i'm just worried cause i have about 50 bottles and i dont want them to expire or turn...
yes he is, and he uses more skin care products than i do haha. i'm pretty sweet for samples at the moment because he has been ordering so many and i have been trying what he gets - most of them are female fragrances anyway. We went to a shop in the strand arcade a couple of weeks ago, i think it may have even been lisa ho, and tried some of the l'artisan parfumeur which were fantastic. I cant remember which one was my favourite now, but i would definitely like to order samples of a couple. nick has timbuktu but it's not really my thing. he has been getting into vetiver in a massive way though.

you might like frederic malle's vetiver extraordinaire or french lover

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
im wearing Issey Miyake mmmmm
smells soo nice, but on my jumper i can smell Oui by lancome lol
which issey miyake? also, i underestimated how much clothing carries scents, especially spray ones. I put tom of finland on one of my arms last night and and it rubbed off on my cardi, all i could smell this morning was the same fragrance haha

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Ralph Lauren Blue. Can still smell Euphoria though.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
im not a shit faggot so i dont wear designer perfume or cologne like that shitcunt up there all the time.
im in search of a deodorant that doesnt emit its own distinctive smell even when freshly sprayed on.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
there are some awesome bottles. the bond no 9 ones are pretty cool

and serge lutens

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i think the l'artisan perfumeur bottles are awesome too even though they are so simple

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i think i have so many jo malones because i love the way they all look on my dresser...

they're so simple but they're my favourite

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ps lauren stop suggesting MORE perfumes for me to guy.

i'm on a serious no-buy for at least another year...

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
i think i have so many jo malones because i love the way they all look on my dresser...

they're so simple but they're my favourite
I think I own in the vicinity of 26 perfumes yet I dont own a single Jo Malone :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)