what uni and course? (2 Viewers)

Carbon Suboxide

Oops I don't come too often, do I :p I am doing it because I like maths too! :D And well, I got lots of (perhaps stupid) reasons (excuses?) why I am not going to do law... :rolleyes: I may have the UAI but I don't want to freak out doing law... :(

And I really don't know what else I'd like to study except maths, and languages. But BSc (Advanced Mathematics) / B Arts sounds kind of scary, and one of my friends said I'd better just concentrate on one, complete the degree and then go straight onto further studies - what use is the other one :rolleyes: he says...

What I do know is I'm going to Sydney Uni! I like their programs and stuff (or do I :confused: ), their reputation, and... and... and, I don't know... hehehe

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Carbon Suboxide
Oops I don't come too often, do I :p I am doing it because I like maths too! :D And well, I got lots of (perhaps stupid) reasons (excuses?) why I am not going to do law... :rolleyes: I may have the UAI but I don't want to freak out doing law... :(

And I really don't know what else I'd like to study except maths, and languages. But BSc (Advanced Mathematics) / B Arts sounds kind of scary, and one of my friends said I'd better just concentrate on one, complete the degree and then go straight onto further studies - what use is the other one :rolleyes: he says...

What I do know is I'm going to Sydney Uni! I like their programs and stuff (or do I :confused: ), their reputation, and... and... and, I don't know... hehehe
My second preference is B science (adv. mathematics)/B commerce at Usyd and the UAI required strangely enough is only 93.00 and if u do B science ( adv maths) it is 98.1:confused:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate

My second preference is B science (adv. mathematics)/B commerce at Usyd and the UAI required strangely enough is only 93.00 and if u do B science ( adv maths) it is 98.1:confused:
the good ol' supply and demand ... :)

thats similar to late round acturial at macq ... acturial alone is mid-99s while the doubles are like 96s ... well that was for the previous years though ...

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
I want to do B Media in Writing at Macq. but last years cut off was 87.55 and i got 86.40 (ONE POINT...ARGH!!!)
I'm leaving it as my first preference bc I'm ho it may just go down...but i dunno...

Failing that I'm doing B Arts (Media & Cultural Studies) at Macq. BEcause I live nearby and the course outline sounds good...and my marks weren't high enpugh for sydney (97.95 my ass...)

I feel like such an idiot amidst the 98 comm/law wave here...

mp3mojo

s/w engineerin @ either UNSW or UTS, still tossin the coin...
got uai of 97.95 so i 'should' (& hopefully i will) get in2 UNSW, since it's cut off for 2000 was 97 and 2001, 95.25

Mordenkainen

HSC
N/A
Hopefully I'll be able to study law at UNSW/Usyd (still undecided :confused: ) next year, provided that the cut-offs don't get bumped up too high this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)