What's the worst trouble you've ever been in at school? (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
yeah they caught me back an hour.

punishment from my folks was that i had to find my own way home. it worked. was a bitch of a thing to walk half/bus/train it the rest.

ice ken

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
no detention after school and no school on saturday coz the parents didnt like their daughters staying late...
WTF wicked school. :) . we use to have detention 3 hrs on sat. now it for 1.5 hrs on friday since sat is sports commitments thingy. ive neva been to detention :)

ice ken

HSC
brogan77 said:
zomg, I CALLED SOMEONE GAY

zomg, GRAFFITI = SUSPENSION (wtf)
yes im real..... im a good boy lol usually call ppl gay and teachers like dont.
thats like worst trouble ive been into

HSC
the yr8 girls wrote with thick black texter all over the room even on the lights "pussy power"

ice ken

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
the yr8 girls wrote with thick black texter all over the room even on the lights "pussy power"
:rofl: . meaning girl power right :confused:

HSC
well thats what you think what are you going to say when i tell you that some girls also wrote or engraved their names in these tables that were retarted anyways and they got a one week suspension before the trials and they had to pay for the "cost of damage" ...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Guys, all your shit you have done is nothing comapred to mine, I mean it !

1. Placing a dead pigeon in someones bag - Beat That

2. Graffiti teh toilet - Lol at Mechwarrior 3 n "SAM TREFFERY IS GAY"

3. Public Transport and Rampage list
  • Hitting a person in the head with bread tossed from the bus
  • Chucking a handful of rubbish at an outside cafe, swiping half the food and drinks off the table
  • Lobbing a take-away box of spaghetti into the rear seat of a car
  • Tossing a grape into the sunroof of a car, hitting a passenger on the head, causing her to frantically brush her head
  • Launching an empty plastic bottle into a crowd from train, directly hits a person on the head
  • Lobbing an object at a person from the train, causing her to drop her mobile
  • The list goes on ...

OWNED !!!1ONE!!1!!!11ELEVEN!!

This all happened in Year 9
- Just why is it counted as school misbehaviour ?

If you want to know my other acts of evil I am able to commit, you can request me for some ..

PrettyVacant said:
Roasted marshmellows on Bunsen Burners and ATE in the LABS!!! :O
Pure Science Nerd

I'm sure your marshmellows contained added traces of metals other elements in it, desirable or not.

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
the leader said:

what'd you do that for??
So it is so serious you ask ?

The victim was famous for being claimed for "having a pigeon shoved in his mouth when he was at primary school", as well as being a faggot to many, furthermore it was time for the payback of annoyance, hence the deceased winged animal in his bag.

It was Year 9, I never gave a shit despite being given numerous suspensions, as well as the school was quite poor in terms of behaviour. Afterwards I enrolled to a local school just last year, I still got decent marks in the SC, so that shit I did in Year 9 apparently didn't matter ...

brogan77 said:
the leader said:
I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I thought it would be a good opportunity for all the bad asses to share their stories.

I, for one, distributed posters poking fun at the teachers through homerooms; and I had to have an "interview" with the assisstant principal, my dad had to tag along and I was threatened with suspension. The school didn't seem to see the humour in the work, but it was pretty damn funny.

That's the worst I've done (I'm a bit of a square), so show me how it's done people!!
Still is compared to my works ?
Nah, UR ONE HARDCOR3 GANGSTA!!1!!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
f3nr15 said:
So it is so serious you ask ?

The victim was famous for being claimed for "having a pigeon shoved in his mouth when he was at primary school", as well as being a faggot to many, furthermore it was time for the payback of annoyance, hence the deceased winged animal in his bag.
Sounds alot like you

HSC
one question...why do you graffiti toliets?

and why do people use their names when they know they are going to get caught?

also the worst ive done was when i threw a chair at another person

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ice ken said:
WTF wicked school. :) . we use to have detention 3 hrs on sat. now it for 1.5 hrs on friday since sat is sports commitments thingy. ive neva been to detention :)
:rofl:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ice ken said:
yes im real..... im a good boy lol usually call ppl gay and teachers like dont.
thats like worst trouble ive been into
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)