What's the worst trouble you've ever been in at school? (1 Viewer)

pottsy44

HSC
i got away with most of the stuff i did.

massive fruit war in year 10, lasted a whole term. some people would of got some serious headaches from oranges and apples lol. it was our group (15-25) against some year 9 guys (about 15 of them). that was awesome.

in the end 2 guys got suspended, 3 guys got arvos and the rest got warnings.

one of my mate got suspended 3 times, got 2 arvos and 5 lunch times in the first 2 weeks of year 11. all the punishment carried over until about week 4 lol.

another mate once rang the principal while he was on the otherside of the fields and started teasing the shit out of him, while everyone was bursting out laughing and him being no more then 150m away. that guy had no idea.

my friend through an orange at a teachers head and got him, after the teacher threw his milkshake at him, bc my mate thought the milkshake was his own. (note: the teacher was a fucked up stoner)

keeping on the milkshake theme, i was threw my milkshake all over a mate, covered him from head to toe in milkshake after someone tried to get some bread in my milkshake, then he got garlic bread in it.

plenty more but cbfed writing about em.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
Guys, all your shit you have done is nothing comapred to mine, I mean it !

1. Placing a dead pigeon in someones bag - Beat That

2. Graffiti teh toilet - Lol at Mechwarrior 3 n "SAM TREFFERY IS GAY"

3. Public Transport and Rampage list
  • Hitting a person in the head with bread tossed from the bus
  • Chucking a handful of rubbish at an outside cafe, swiping half the food and drinks off the table
  • Lobbing a take-away box of spaghetti into the rear seat of a car
  • Tossing a grape into the sunroof of a car, hitting a passenger on the head, causing her to frantically brush her head
  • Launching an empty plastic bottle into a crowd from train, directly hits a person on the head
  • Lobbing an object at a person from the train, causing her to drop her mobile
  • The list goes on ...

OWNED !!!1ONE!!1!!!11ELEVEN!!

This all happened in Year 9
- Just why is it counted as school misbehaviour ?

If you want to know my other acts of evil I am able to commit, you can request me for some ..

Pure Science Nerd

I'm sure your marshmellows contained added traces of metals other elements in it, desirable or not.
People like you deserve to get shot.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh the worst thing ive ever done was me and my two mates, baclk in yr9 decided to have some fun
firstly it was during science class, where my friend used a deoderant can to use as a flamethrower....didnt really do much
then after class, my friends and I went to the boys toilet, and with my friend's WD 40 in hand decided to flamethrow whatever shit was there
got caught by some maintenance guy and got suspended/ had to clean the toilets which were all black and dirty
oh wells the joys of high school

ice ken

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
oh the worst thing ive ever done was me and my two mates, baclk in yr9 decided to have some fun
firstly it was during science class, where my friend used a deoderant can to use as a flamethrower....didnt really do much
then after class, my friends and I went to the boys toilet, and with my friend's WD 40 in hand decided to flamethrow whatever shit was there
got caught by some maintenance guy and got suspended/ had to clean the toilets which were all black and dirty
oh wells the joys of high school
heys wat asian are u? in any gang?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha nar dont take my name too seriously, but yeah i am asian and a proud one too
what about you?

zizou10-5

HSC
hehe milshake dats frekin funny,i harldy get in trouble, my names been on detention, but i just don't go, school says nothing to me. I;m not bragging. Been in some fights but haven't been in trouble. The worse was prob in yr 7, i kept calling my friend fat, he was sad n told the guys, n i had to do a bullying bookelt :)

nwatts

HSC
zizou10-5 said:
The worse was prob in yr 7, i kept calling my friend fat, he was sad n told the guys, n i had to do a bullying bookelt :)
What the fuck are you smiling about? Shit like what you pulled changes peoples lives. Why did you have to emphasise his differences in the first place? This kind of scum isn't worth stalking to. Think over it faggot.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
nwatts said:
What the fuck are you smiling about? Shit like what you pulled changes peoples lives. Why did you have to emphasise his differences in the first place? This kind of scum isn't worth stalking to. Think over it faggot.
Usually it does, on the flipside ....

There was an overweight girl was constantly teased at school.
She immedately went in search for a new body, a makeover.
She goes to the gym to lose a lot of weight.
Still not happy.
She goes to plastic surgery, good-looking face and tits.
Becomes a model.
Never regrets.

Unless the overweight boy can do the same and become a Jake Wall (a male model), he will stay fat and miserable ...

superbludger said:
I always wanted to photocopy my arse like Bart on the simpsons... so i did and got caught... It was hilarious!:)
It is annoying during the stage of the punishment, but afterwards you just want to burst into laughter and LMAO !!1ONE!!11ELEVEN!!1!!

Last edited:

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Fenris, you and your logic are seriously screwed up.

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
Got caught stealing history and geography exams in yr 10

superbludger

HSC
f3nr15 said:
It is annoying during the stage of the punishment, but afterwards you just want to burst into laughter and LMAO !!1ONE!!11ELEVEN!!1!!

haahah yeah, the teachers weren't amused... but now I've happily reached the stage of having fits of laughter at myself!!!!!1!!!!!!1!!one!!1

superbludger

HSC
LottoX said:
Please no more of "!!!111oneoen!!1one!!1eleven" please. It's not a cool thing to say.
yeah, it kindof gets a bit annoying... but its funny, taking the piss out of all those people who do this: !!11!!!

sorry, won't do it again!

zizou10-5

HSC
nwatts u r a stupid fuck, FUCK U. dON'T TALK OF WHAT U DON'T KNOW, NOW DATS A REAL FUCKED UP FAGGOT!!!!!. tO TELL U da guy is still fat, HE IS PROBABLY WAY FATTER THAN B4, n i am close friends with him, so it didn't affect him. Dude if u get offended by someone calling his friend fat, u should be going crazy of whats really going on in this world. There are bigger curses int his world than just calling someone fat, n i'm not talking about words. U r STUPID.

T

Testpilot

Worst thing i've ever done was in year 9 my whole class was meant to be be playing cricket in PE and basically 90% of the class just went into the bush (outside school grounds) and started throwing rocks at each other (it was an ongoing thing, kind of like the fruit from above). When we came back to go to maths half the class was bruised from being hit. One boy even had his nose broken by "tripping" on the way to maths. He just turned up to maths covered in blood and sat down like nothing had happened.

A similar situation happened latter during the year with me and some friends in the bush, except this time the Principal, deputies and head teachers (like 10 or so) came after us in the bush at lunch, but we managed to escape.

The worst thing that has happened at my school was a series of bomb scares during year 7 (yr12 wanted to get out of doing trials), when basically camped on the council oval every lesson for a week. Also in year 8 a group of boys set fire to the bush behind our school hoping to burn it down. They failed a got a weeks suspension. The joys of public schools.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)