What's the worst trouble you've ever been in at school? (2 Viewers)

PrettyVacant

HSC
BlackDragon said:
in year 9 my p.e. teacher and tennis coach had a total grudge against me. at training one day we were playing with the ball machine changing the spin and angle of its shots, when he came over and gave me NINE detentions. lol i couldn't really speak. but i reported him to some nicer teachers and i only ended up having to go to one.
9 detentions?! HOLY CRAP!!!

=) If I wasn't so scared of being caught, I'd be rebellious and hardcore to the max.

Season

HSC
burnt my homework and handed in the ashes...

she wasn't that pleased with me...

suspension, luckily the head was slightly amused that I'd actually handed it in

However I'm pretty damn good at talking nonsense that confuses the teachers so they let me off. A skill honed through years of religion classes and debates. So I've done lots of stuff like borrowing keys and sneaking into rooms but gotten off with a simple mention of a department head.

You know, private school teaches you lots of things

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
When I was in Year 9, a friend and I were at an end-of-year picnic excursion to La Perouse Beach. We didnt have any swimming gear and mostly people were swimming and since we didnt have any gear we couldn't swim so we were bored. So we decided to sneak off somewhere else without the teachers permission and pretty much we were walking around the other beaches the whole time. When we got back, our year advisor at that time was pissed, saying that she was searching for us for 2 hrs and worrying about us. We ended up receiving a letter of warning of suspension. There were probably people that thought we went to a nude beach nearby, but I honestly didnt know where it was.

HSC
Jachie said:
Um...nothing big. At all. In Year 10 I wagged school for four days straight (so not smart, I know that now) and the school kind of found out...the deputies arranged for me to meet the school councellor, so I was pulled out of Science to go have a "talk" with her. Obviously she didn't find me mentally unstable or anything, cause there wasn't much to pick apart and she never made me go back.

OH! One time in Year 8, I had a really dumbass VA teacher. And yeah, I was kind of a bitch to her, but she totally brought that upon herslef. Basically, I hadn’t handed in my diary because…well, no excuse really, I just hadn’t finished the work. But I told her that I had done all and I just kept on forgetting to bring it. She didn’t believe me and threatened to send a letter home to my parents, because they’d be “very interested” to know that I wasn’t completing my assignments, and I stupidly went all, “Go ahead! My parents know I did the work! They’ve seen me working on it, so a letter isn’t going to do anything!” Needless to say, she sent the letter home. It specifically stated “Jacqueline seemed unconcerned at the prospect of me writing this letter”. My parents? Not too happy. Oh well. It was Year 8 Visual Arts, for fuck’s sake.

I called my English teacher a dickhead in year 9 (I was in tears, so it couldn’t have been misinterpreted as some comment made in jest) but nothing was done about it. Probably because he WAS acting like a dickhead, and he knew it :(

I've had a couple of detentions, but no suspensions. Yay, me!

Actually, the worst trouble I've been in at school wasn't actually at school, but on a school trip with our brother school to Europe in October. Um.....yeah. :eek: We were in Belgium one night, loving life, had about three hours to kill in this really pretty town...so a group of us ordered some Irish Coffees at this cafe. (We were of legal drinking age there.) For those who don't know, it's coffee with a shot of vodka or whiskey in it. One of my friends thought we were drunk (which was fucking ridiculous, but she is a bit sheltered and prudish, so....) and one of the guys on the trip who had it in for me talked her into telling the teachers. That night? Not so fun. At dinner, one of the Normo teachers pulled me aside and told me she "saw" us drinking alcohol, and I knew right then that my so-called friend had dobbed us in. Long story short, we got off relatively scott-free. I still haven't talked to the guy who convinced my friend to rat us in, and though my friend and I made up about two days later (really awkward, considering we were sharing a hotel room) I've got to say, I'm not particularly trusting of her anymore. =/
Hornsby, ay? Those ratty little Normo boys....
Can I guess who the English teacher is?
Though if the "dumbass" VA teacher whom you write of is a certain Mrs A., you're going to hell. Insert yellow smiley here to imply that post was made in good humour.

The most trouble that I got in was in primary school. I threw this boy's bag out the window, and I also remember feeding sand to someone. In highschool I was relatively blemish free.

Last edited:

jurassic.

HSC
I've done a lot of random bad shit throughout school but always gotten away with it. I've only ever gotten two arvos, for pretty pussy stuff.

When I came to my school in year 7 bungers were like.. the latest shit. Everybody had bungers, every fat sick wog cunt sold bungers, and you would just get used to bungers going off around the school throughout recess and lunch. My friend started selling these mad roman candles, and got me in with his little business. He gave me like.. 5 roman candles to sell. My english teacher saw me showing them off in class next period. :( Duuuude I haven't heard a bunger since year 8.

Then in year 9, I went through this stage of connnsttanntllyy being late to school. Eventually I gave up on trying to make it to roll call, and would just hang somewhere between my roll call class and the office to intercept whoever had nominated to take the roll and tick my name off. Me and another dude did it for about a week before we got caught (we weren't signing the roll properly), and we both got arvos. Yahh.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
jurassic. said:
I've done a lot of random bad shit throughout school but always gotten away with it. I've only ever gotten two arvos, for pretty pussy stuff.

When I came to my school in year 7 bungers were like.. the latest shit. Everybody had bungers, every fat sick wog cunt sold bungers, and you would just get used to bungers going off around the school throughout recess and lunch. My friend started selling these mad roman candles, and got me in with his little business. He gave me like.. 5 roman candles to sell. My english teacher saw me showing them off in class next period. :( Duuuude I haven't heard a bunger since year 8.

Then in year 9, I went through this stage of connnsttanntllyy being late to school. Eventually I gave up on trying to make it to roll call, and would just hang somewhere between my roll call class and the office to intercept whoever had nominated to take the roll and tick my name off. Me and another dude did it for about a week before we got caught (we weren't signing the roll properly), and we both got arvos. Yahh.
1. Stuck my middle finger in the Year 7 grade photos. (5 years ago)

2. Hurled projectiles of various sizes out of the bus and train windows. (3 years ago)

Projectiles:
-Sandwiches
-Banana peels
-Wood scraps
-Grapes
-Bottles

Best Ownages:
- Threw a combination of projectiles at the same time, swept off 3 plates of food and a cup of coffee off a table.
-Girl dropped her phone when hit.
-Threw some wood scraps at a platform guard when the train was departing the station, was very furious.
-A 1.25L empty bottle bounced from one head to another on a crowded train platform.
-A grape was thrown into a sunroom and landed on a passenger's head. Poor bitch frantically tries to brush it off.
-Threw a takeaway box of pasta flat onto the passenger seat of an adjacent car, bitch continued to drive, lol.
-Threw some bread at a driver, he was furious and got out of the car. Knocked on the bus door, driver didn't answer and continued to drive.

BEAT THAT.

Last edited:

mickoz

HSC
skipped maths in year 8 to prepare for a debate :)

In year 9 I nicked a drill from the computer room - intended to give it back, just needed it for something. that didn't go down well. But I absolutely HATE the teacher who I stole it from, and he hates me, so that's all good (we have had lots of arguments over the years)

but far worse was last year - I made a certain speech, infront of my grade and various members of the school executive, that was supposed to be funny (and it was), but at the expense of many teachers and minority groups. After that I was a fugitive in the school for a few weeks before teachers finally started to forgive me.

and on the day I got elected a prefect I was caught jay-walking in front of year 7s, which they didn't like at all. Forced me not to run for any exec. positions too!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i've been pretty good, mostly... just a few things that stick out in memory.

in year 7 i thought it would be cool to throw this random lump of wood i found on my seat in maths out the window and see if i could get it through the staffroom window in the building opposite. there was nobody in there when i threw it but somewhere between it leaving my hand and sailing through the window a teacher walked in and it hit him smack in the forehead.
he didn't know it was me who threw it but my teacher did and pretty much just screamed at me about being irresponsible for about 15 mins. but i was scared enough not to do it again coz my god that teacher has a set of lungs on him. :eek:

then a long stretch of nothing very memorable or bad until year 10 when i accidentally called my science teacher a nazi to her face and she went apeshit. my school is really not that strict though. i just got lunch detention if i recall correctly. i felt worse about the way she looked at me for the rest of the year though, like i'd really hurt her. :|

lol and then in yr 11 myself and a few friends got in trouble from one of the eng teachers...we'd been using the drama room to rehearse something and were not allowed AT ALL EVER UNDER PAIN OF DEATH to unlock the storeroom, or go in it, or use anything from it, or breathe on it, etc etc. but the shiny shiny keys just sitting there were too much temptation for us and what did we do? went in there and dressed up in all the costumes and got out the props box and made up stupid skits based on what we were wearing...we were halfway through a heartfelt reconstruction of romeo and juliet, or something (our own somewhat r rated version lol) when the same teacher who'd instructed us to STAY AWAY from the storeroom walked in and...yeah. we were all in deep shit. whoops.

Last edited:

Li Lin Chin

Banned
HSC
One afternoon I was studying for my physics test the following day and I noticed a bird outside. I went to examine but I opened the wrong door it was the emergency door and alarm went!! I laughed very funny but got me into trouble. :mad1:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Li Lin Chin said:
One afternoon I was studying for my physics test the following day and I noticed a bird outside. I went to examine but I opened the wrong door it was the emergency door and alarm went!! I laughed very funny but got me into trouble. :mad1:
let me guess, you're asian.

lengy

HSC
i can't seem to remember some of them... i did get i trouble a few times but i managed to get away with alot of it. i think i remember getting a copy of an exam early with some other people and getting interviewed for it but forgot what came of it.

lazzz

HSC
yr 7... on bday slammed one of them big thick massive math text books at teachers head from behind... while we were all crouding around door waiting for bell to go and teacher standing infront of door to make sure no one opens.... [why i did it]... the urge.... his head is pretty tempting... [consequence].. we got along pretty well... so nothing... but he told mi to stay behind... and i throught something was coming... but we just stayed and chatted about bday...

yr 12... my chem teacher went on holi... so i now have this head science teacher i got grudge with ever since i first had her.. first lesson i got with her she sent mi to principle (BITCH).... all cause i forgot my book..... first damn lesson man.... and i was about to have this whole open mind... a fresh new start, no grudges thing and she sent mi to principle.... still pissed off at her for that... [consequence]... nothing... got sent out for NOTHING!!!!!!!! principle was fine with it... "im not worried if forgetting your book is the worst thing your going to do all year"... head science came to say "i shouldnt of done that"...... so she got mi out of class for completely NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally BITCh... sorry, still hot about that....

um... yr 11... still with the old and BEST chem teacher... broke alot of science equipment... spilt alot of acids... unsafely handled alot of substances... (all an accident of course).... [consequence]... making myself the class clown.... un-tensing the class environment.... and a laugh....(cause it always happens to mi)...

not something i did... in chem class again... someone accidentally lit the whole gas tap on fire... *HINT: the least likly person to have done that*... [result]... a very comical moment.... see how much better my old chem class was!!!! STUPID head science BITCH.....

the leader

HSC
not that I actually got in trouble for this, but last year in science we were investigating incomplet/complete combustion, and my friend was like 'hey look what happens when your get the eyedropper and drip ethanol onto the flame!' So I got the eyedropper and copied my friend, without realising I had set the remaining ethanol in the eyedropper alight. So then I put the flaming eyedropper into the beaker with the rest of the ethanol - which was in my hand. After a few seconds I was like "hmmm, I wonder why the beaker has gone all hot?"

Well, I felt like an idiot (and everyone near my lab bench started freaking out coz you can't see buring ethanol - we didn't know what was on fire and what wasn't)

d-strukt

HSC
Yr11 - 5 of us went into classrroms with masks on, held the teacher hostage with fake guns while another wrote random shit all over the blackboard... did that to bout 7 classes, got in a bita shit, parents called in..

Yr12- Burnouts on the school oval, never caught

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
in year 12 -With my exbf , his friends and some of mine chucked eggs and toilet paper at the deputy principal's office windows. put paper glue all over his car door handles. Nobody caught us and didn't find out it was us apart from all the year 12s. My mum knew it was us so she grounded me 4 a week apart from that everyting was cool.
He was so pissed and reported to the poilce and the police did jack about it , hahhahhhha:rofl:
the deputy principal was a total bitch to everyone apart from the people who were academically high achiever., he cudn't do jack to me of my bf in year 12 even though we were so rebellious and pissed him off. all thanks to our brains and our wonderful teachers who helped us a lot with our studies.:)

Last edited:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I almost got kicked out of school in Year 6 and year 7. Just for being generally abusive to teachers.

hscya later

HSC
ive never really been the bad ass type. but a friend of mine is always doing stupid things.
in year 9 he shouted out slut to a female teacher from a third story window...she was crying and came to find him....3 day in house suspension.
then last year he threw an apple (apparently at a bin that was a good 15 metres away) and hit our school chaplain in the face...3 day in house again
and funnily enough his mum never really cared.

yosemite sam

HSC
my friend poured vinegar into a drink bottle she found in the science lab on april fools day...the girl came back to get it a couple of hours later, drank it and thought she'd been poisoned. someone dobbed my friend in, but she didnt get in any real shit for it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)