Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
ipod lesson?!
Yes. How stupid does this sound? Yes, it is literally called the "iPod lesson" where you are allowed to listen to music in class and get on with making your own notes. My Business Studies teacher allows that. He is a great teacher though. I think he wants his class to relax (but the class is TOO relaxed).

D

dillay

lyounamu said:
Yes. How stupid does this sound? Yes, it is literally called the "iPod lesson" where you are allowed to listen to music in class and get on with making your own notes. My Business Studies teacher allows that. He is a great teacher though. I think he wants his class to relax (but the class is TOO relaxed).
lol ipod class xD. there band in my school coz so many students use it inappropriately, if they didnt then its possibly ipods and what not would be accepted. but naaaaah, its not possible coz anything that gets given to us HAS to be abused T-T. however, i wouldn't bring mind regardless if they were suddenly accepted coz a lot of assholes like to steal stuff from other students >_>"[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

D

dillay

If anyone has sleeping problems, you should join my Biology class coz he does a GREAT job in putting anyone to sleep D:. I once-upon-a-time used to love biology and science classes in general, but then i stepped foot into his class and my grades went dowwwwwwwwwn. I'm now barely passing >_>". He makes science seem so dull and lifeless D:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Free periods would be more beneficial than this "iPod lesson" thing.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
kattty said:
why dont you just do other work???
Well, I want to. But I am worried that my teacher would be dissapointed if I do something else. I create so much fuss about the ways in which my teachers perceive me and that's probably why people call me "teachers' pet".

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Free periods would be more beneficial than this "iPod lesson" thing.
So true. I hope that this ritual does not continue during my HSC year because I really really like Business Studies & the teacher in general. I don't want to drop it because of the class & the ways in which we get taught.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
kattty said:
not mine. at least "ipod classes" would be quiet.

but if your work/notes are already up to date, why should it matter?
It does matter because it reduces the amount of time in which I can produce some productive work. My work & notes are already up to date if not ahead of the whole course. It is just that I feel like I am wasting my precious time.

selablad

HSC
kattty said:
but if your work/notes are already up to date, why should it matter?
Yes, can't you just work ahead in textbook/worksheets/whatever you use? That way you get smart, get ahead, and the teacher thinks you're really cool and your teacher's-pet-ness score gets even higher!;)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
selablad said:
Yes, can't you just work ahead in textbook/worksheets/whatever you use? That way you get smart, get ahead, and the teacher thinks you're really cool and your teacher's-pet-ness score gets even higher!;)
Imagine being surrounded by people listening to iPod to the maximum volume. :mad:

You can get the picture...

beve

Jesus
HSC
lyounamu said:
Imagine being surrounded by people listening to iPod to the maximum volume. :mad:

You can get the picture...
if you can't beat them, join them

...30 gigs of indie goodness right here.

=)

back to math extension revision... =(

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Right now it's English Adv.

I fall asleep in it, maybe its cos of the sub we are having?

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
i dont hate any subject atm probably 3unit maths cause i am fckin that up the most but i hate SKOOL in general thats why im doing it in tafe way better. oh yeah BUSINESS STUDIES IS THE SHITTES.

selablad

HSC
Maths B is so boring, mainly because I have no motivation for it, it's hard, and I'm always using my lessons to catch up on other subjects, or just to mess around. :( I wish I could be interested in it again...

shadow5

HSC
Math drives me nuts, just as soon as you lean a topic and begin to understand it, you start another topic then you need to remember all the topics for an "extremely important" exam at the end of the term

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)