Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

-tony-

HSC
at the start of the yr i was hating biology but with this whole ecosystem topic its kinda becoming wat i thought so i dont mind it now

im hating chemistry thoe

-tony-

HSC
nah

i think most of my hate for it comes from the teacher thoe

he is a tool

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
Oh - you have no idea. They can be the difference between whether you like it or hate it.
they really can. I had the same commerce teacher for 2 years and I ended up hating the subject because she was a horrible teacher. She let kids listen to music on speaker during exams, give people the answers during exams and hardly teach us anything because everything came from reading the textbook and doing activities! Gr-r-r I hated those wasted lessons.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Doctor Jolly said:
they really can. I had the same commerce teacher for 2 years and I ended up hating the subject because she was a horrible teacher. She let kids listen to music on speaker during exams, give people the answers during exams and hardly teach us anything because everything came from reading the textbook and doing activities! Gr-r-r I hated those wasted lessons.
That sounds like an awsome teacher.:D

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
kaz1 said:
That sounds like an awsome teacher.:D
haha. I found it funny how people still failed her exams though :rolleyes:
I remember once she stood on the table and yelled out our class. She's about 5 foot.

-tony-

HSC
lol

i think i would hav been lyk that had i done modern
main reason at first was coz i didnt lyk the current teacher but then it ended up on the same line as ancient which im loving but the teacher taking yr 11 is crap (head teacher) and if i wanted to ancient i would hav to drop chem but the ancient class on that line is taught by the same guy

lizajane91

HSC
omg!! i completely agree..lately ive grown to really really hate adv english but extension is my favourite subject....mmm just a tad strange

bored of sc

HSC
ThisNameTaken said:
Maths.
:angry:
no way - don't say that (haha, hint = I love maths)

what's wrong with it atm? what topic? what maths do you do?

selablad

HSC
I think I've realised why I find physics so boring. It's because it's so closely related to real life. Not learning anything new, just equations to describe stuff we already new.

Oh well, at least that means that in later years physics won't be so boring, because we will be doing more advanced work which is more "frontiers of science"-like, I guess...hopefully...I don't know :(

MTP

HSC
General Mathematics. It is so friggen easy and boring, i feel like truenting most of the time i'm in maths.
As well as IT(vet), the work is simple and boring, me and another dude are the only ones doing the work, and everyone just copies it, i swear, it is SOOOO BORING MAN!!!!. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)