Which uni do you think is the most prestigious (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyBoy

HSC
not to mention an RAAF air base with a park across the road where the local gay sex hangout is. (not joking i had a gay friend, and he said where thats where they all go at night to get it on)

LazyBoy

HSC
theone123 said:
dont start about usyd, they have these lecture auditoriums where they are so bloody steep, you jump off and you might die.
hey NTB can i take you on a tour of my campus ;) rofl

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
lmao like steeper than Olympic Stadium?

I reckon if UWS was all on 1 huge campus, with all the buildings n stuff.. it'd seem pretty impressive.
yes, it happens to be that u get in from the top of the seats downwards, how freaky.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I;d go insane if all the campuses were connected. There would be people fighting over computers and library books. And personally, I don't want to be in a limited space with 30,000 other people (or how ever many there are).

LazyBoy

HSC
nope i didnt need to go to any universities open day. I chose my preferences on degree and flexibility alone.

LazyBoy

HSC
well ive driven past campus's and such. But inside no, and all the comments ive been saying are responses to comments made by other UWS ppl in this thread. eg. the no aircon thing.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Benny1103 said:
That sounds quite hypocritical. The thread was not a university bashing topic until the 'usuals' decided to jump in and say 'omgz pRe5tIg3 meanz nothing lol lolz !1!1!1!oneoneone," even though that is completely irrelevant to the original purpose of the thread. That is, to discuss which university is the the most prestigous.

Here is the original post to clarify my point.

Does anyone see any university bashing in there? No? If not then we all know that the people who decided to jump in and crap on about the highly irrelevant issue of whether or not prestige means anything, are guilty of causing the flames. Consequently, any crap that they receive is something that they brought upon themselves.

As for the UAI and intelligence I'm sure that it has been debated many times before. However, you do realise that intelligence(or 'dumbass-ness' :D) are all relative right? So while it is perfectly fine for people to say that a low UAI does not mean that someone is a dumbass, please do not make the completely senseless implication that it does not take any intelligence to get a high UAI.
Well, those saying that there is uni bashing in there have somewhat of a point cause not all unis are listed.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
Now the thread has moved to TAFE is crap. Jesus!!! TAFE is an educational institution which gives different skills from Uni. Not everyone wants to go to university. You don't go to uni to become a plumber do you? Many careers required hands on practical skills that only TAFE can give you.
Im not bagging TAFE, alot of my mates go there, and i thought i was going to be going there, im saying who earns $100k+ as a TAFE grad, shit ur paranoid

theone123

blue essence
HSC
this is a case of uni bashing, my words intra warfare.

Minai, anti or other mods, CLOSE this thread PLS.

thanks

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
well i did, god i must be an idiot :rolleyes:
even with 82.90 you could of gone to usyd or unsw or macq or something u kno..
Not for Business, i dont think ppl should just go to a specific uni cause it got a good rep, regardless of course that they are doing!

LazyBoy

HSC
exactly its rather pointless. I wouldnt just go to Agricultural studies at USYD so i can say im going to USYD if i wanted to do IT or what ever.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
theone123 said:
this is a case of uni bashing, my words intra warfare.

Minai, anti or other mods, CLOSE this thread PLS.

thanks
I agree ... and I have had enough as well. I'm sick to death of it.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Korn said:
Come on, what is wrong with freedom of speech, if u let the thread die on its own, it will never be revived, however closing it will eventually creating numerous threads on the same topic
It's not a matter of freedom of speech. I have expressly instructed in previous threads that uni bashing is not to take place. Whatever you think of other institutions is indeed your own freely held opinion, and however negative it may be you can express it as you wish.

But not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)