Who has said "I LOVE YOU"? (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
how many have to talked to, honestly??
Quite a few, they either snub you like if your trying to keep up with a conversation on the latest chemistry paper or they laugh hysterically at everything you say and make an attempt to prove your wrong.

I find girls who are often too cute are just a turn off for me. I can only stand a small degree of cuteness, anymore and its just irritating behaviour. *gives a paranoid glance at Asy's avatar*

arooshika...

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Quite a few, they either snub you like if your trying to keep up with a conversation on the latest chemistry paper or they laugh hysterically at everything you say and make an attempt to prove your wrong.

I find girls who are often too cute are just a turn off for me. I can only stand a small degree of cuteness, anymore and its just irritating behaviour. *gives a paranoid glance at Asy's avatar*
HEY bscienceboi

ariande

The Don
HSC
My boyfriend and I said it to each other after two and a half months, and there is absolutely no doubt that we both meant it beyond anything.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i've said "i love you" to two people. they'd said it first, but i definitely meant/mean it. with my first boyfriend, he said it to me pretty much as soon as we'd started going out, but we'd been friends ever since we were tiny, so that was different. with my current boyfriend, he waited three months before he found a nice quiet place where we had a few minutes alone... and it was such a beautiful moment - like maryjane said, it was the best feeling. i'll never forget it.

bscienceboi said:
i agree.

strawberriqueen

HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
this time it was real...i could see it in her eyes, feel it in her touch and hear it in her voice. and i loved her back too...
i love you too sweetie... and it is real... don't you ever let me walk away again!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
i laughed and said 'BULLSHIT, you're just saying that coz u wanna get in my pants.....*more laughs*
hahahah that's a classic!

i've never said it to any of my gfs. One said it to me and i went "..... yeah, anyway"

:eek:

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Jago said:
hahahah that's a classic!

i've never said it to any of my gfs. One said it to me and i went "..... yeah, anyway"

:eek:

Yeah its really awkward if they say it to you and you dont say it back. My last boyfriend said it to me and i thought it was to soon and didnt feel the same way. The date was so awkward after that it kinda killed it.

zeek

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Doesn't HarlequinFag's posts want to make you puke blood all over the fucking computer?
Lol, maybe he doesn't see his gf alot so thats why?

otherwise, ur funny shit.

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Doesn't HarlequinFag's posts want to make you puke blood all over the fucking computer?
just cos i wanna say something nice about my girl you call me a fag? grow up dipshit and listen to the real world...

case closed, fuck you, kthnxbi

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Harlequin- you have to understand that people don't always have that lovey dovey feeling that you have with your girlfriend. and many people who have it think it's a bit of a "sacred" thing that you don't go around telling everyone. HOWEVER, good on you for finding someone you love that much.
just realise not everyone is gonna share that enthusiasm.

:)

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
erm like 5 months into a relationship... yar

now look at me...*7 days eajaakpje!!!* <---- hsc that is

HSC
He said "i love you" to me again.

Ok so last night, he said it again to me...... and i just looked away coz i didnt want to handle it like i did last time.....by laughing......but anyway he asked if i loved him back. I said "not yet." He didnt respond and we quickly changed the subject.

but then it just got arkward. He 'had to go home' soon after that. Which i know wasn't true...but i let him go without mentioning the whole "i love you" thing.

do you think he was hurt by my reply? i thought my reply was better than just saying "no" but i honestly don't feel that way about him yet. i like him heaps but not love.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
Ok so last night, he said it again to me...... and i just looked away coz i didnt want to handle it like i did last time.....by laughing......but anyway he asked if i loved him back. I said "not yet." He didnt respond and we quickly changed the subject.

but then it just got arkward. He 'had to go home' soon after that. Which i know wasn't true...but i let him go without mentioning the whole "i love you" thing.

do you think he was hurt by my reply? i thought my reply was better than just saying "no" but i honestly don't feel that way about him yet. i like him heaps but not love.
why lie to him? it will mean more later on if/when you say it and mean it.
honesty will pay off.

HSC
azzie said:
why lie to him? it will mean more later on if/when you say it and mean it.
honesty will pay off.
yeah i didnt lie. but i dunno, i guess i didnt expect him to be hurt in the process and i don't really want him to be.

But what can i do i guess? i don't love him yet. Ah well. take each day as it comes.

i just answered my own post....jeez im getting sad.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Of course it would upset him, try being in his shoes. But you did the right thing by telling him the truth. Its best he knows how you feel, and that you're not lying to him, and so when you do tell him, he will know its the truth and from the heart.

hipPo3

HSC
my ex said "i love u" .. then i said .. "why??" .. then she said "blah blah cause u make me blah blah" .. then i said "ok" ..

4 weeks later i said "i love u" .. and she said "really?" and i said".. umm .. i think so" and she accepted it

true story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)