Who's ready for Year 11?! (1 Viewer)

Gigacube

HSC
Hey guys, how do you know what your timetable is? i've seen so many people with their timetables already, just a bit curious to get mine :)
Not yet. I get mine on Monday. I haven't seen anyone with their timetable yet.

Magical Kebab

HSC
Neither, i get mine monday to. I think they are made on teachers day, which is this friday i believe.

mozy

HSC
ahh okay, just saw a couple of people posting online on fb (not from my school) you guys looking forward to school? cant wait for free's :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Updated the essentials picture. This one is for in case you succumb to your humanly emotions.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Ah yes, I've heard of it :)
...feeling a tad undermined with an elite school mix here. lol.
^ Hey, don't be :D. There are always a few bad people in every school so it shouldn't matter where you come from. I think people need to see past a stupid rank table in Sydney Morning Herald because those ranks don't give a whole picture of a school's performance. I think it's unfair how schools are judged and ranked and how the the majority of the public sees schools simply on their rank because there's more to it than academics.

Again, you shouldn't worry about what school a person goes to, because in the end, there's more to life then simply HSC and marks. Good on the person who gets 99.95 ATAR, but i'm sure the person who got an ATAR of 70 who enjoyed their subjects took more out of the syllabus then the person with a 99.95 and has probably achieved more then that person. Year 11 should be enjoying what they've chosen and learning because learning is priceless.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
^ Hey, don't be :D. There are always a few bad people in every school so it shouldn't matter where you come from. I think people need to see past a stupid rank table in Sydney Morning Herald because those ranks don't give a whole picture of a school's performance. I think it's unfair how schools are judged and ranked and how the the majority of the public sees schools simply on their rank because there's more to it than academics.

Again, you shouldn't worry about what school a person goes to, because in the end, there's more to life then simply HSC and marks. Good on the person who gets 99.95 ATAR, but i'm sure the person who got an ATAR of 70 who enjoyed their subjects took more out of the syllabus then the person with a 99.95 and has probably achieved more then that person. Year 11 should be enjoying what they've chosen and learning because learning is priceless.
Strong philosophy stolen from largarithmic lol.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Strong philosophy stolen from largarithmic lol.
^Yes, that's true and it should be safe to say I agree with his idea that life isn't HSC although to be honest I had a pretty narrow view of HSC originally. The first paragraph does sound very much according to him and the second one sounds more like what my mother would say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)