Why dont people drink, smoke and do drugs? (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
dont be dumb, the average male diet should be something like 8000kj
obviously john meant kj

Klutsov

HSC
Some people dont do these things for reasons such as religious beliefs, unwillingness to conform, have better things to throw their money away on, family history of drug/alcohol abuse, laws and a multitude of other reasons

I dont take drugs, smoke or drink because of my unwillingless to conform, and also I have better things to spend my money on

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
"different" fun maybe. I suppose you have to weigh up whether the "different" fun is worth the "different" risks.
yeah no doubt. You have to be smart in your drug taking, now just gobbing down anything you can get your hands on.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Haha that big wide-eyed "HELLOOOOOO!" smiley-faced look.

It's a dead giveaway.

Just as bad as that bug-eyed "Whut?" stoned look.

hairspray

HSC
People don't drink, smoke and do drugs because all those things all too expensive and we can't afford them, so instead we stuff ourselves with other things that are bad for our bodies such as chocolate and fast food...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
So don't overdo it on the meth or coke. Wear sunscreen.

But pot is actually an excellent source of antioxidants.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
People don't drink, smoke and do drugs because all those things all too expensive and we can't afford them, so instead we stuff ourselves with other things that are bad for our bodies such as chocolate and fast food...
Not ... quite.

Unsatisfied

HSC
So don't overdo it on the meth or coke. Wear sunscreen.

But pot is actually an excellent source of antioxidants.
alcohol and tobacco are detrimental to your looks as well

i dont mind a bit of pot but thats all i'll do

and the occasional drink but i rarely rarely get smashed

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
so you want to have a bland and uneventful forty years. at least you'll look hot, right?
The absence of drugs, alcohol and smokes will not result in a bland/ uneventful life.

Unsatisfied

HSC
so you want to have a bland and uneventful forty years. at least you'll look hot, right?
if you think drinking is necessary for an interesting time, you're just like every other sheepish girl. Ie, bland and uneventful.

i'd rather chill out and smoke pot with a few friends than go out and drink.. problem?

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
if you think drinking is necessary for an interesting time, you're just like every other sheepish girl. Ie, bland and uneventful.

i'd rather chill out and smoke pot with a few friends than go out and drink.. problem?
i prefer drugs, actually. but drinking is wonderful, it really depends on the context.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)