Woman who shot the dude (1 Viewer)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
hatty said:
furthermore

i heard the bitch has spoken 2 the media TWICE
but says she cant speak 2 police because he is 2 "ill".

and making a profit out of it too

nerd2die4

HSC
the police said on the news that they beleive they hae enough evidence to charge her with murder. she was asked to come to the police station by 6 yesterday, and she didnt. she has now lost any credibility she once had. charge her now, she is a murderer.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Clearly, i cannot see how they can charge her with murder.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC

funny how the news articles failed to mention the robber beat her with the ugly stick

cayte

She's a female security guard. I think it goes without saying.

Jillie

I saw her on the news this morning, and although I totally disagree with her actions, I doubt it was done in anything close to 'murder', nor was it a revenge thing - she looked to me that she was scared and reacted.
On 'sunrise' this morning in her interview, she looked pretty scared and sorry.
She also didn't look all that bright, probably explaining why she hadn't spoken to police yet.

I don't think she is a murderer... She killed someone, but IMO it wasn't murder. She was just confused and/or stupid.

The scariest thing was not how she looked, though, but her lawyer. He was all ... creepy.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I find it funny how she missed her police questioning, but did the $100,000 interview on A Current Affair. Greedy bitch.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think everyones judging her based purely on what has been in the media, which is just plain wrong
i mean, we dont know all the details, we dont know what was going on in her head at the time, we know essentially nothing.
i dont know anyone who has fired a gun (not even at a person) without thinking at least 3 times before they did it, so imagine what she must have gone through pulling the trigger.
yeah, i dont agree with her doing the media interviews, but after what has been said about her i cant blaim her for wanting to try and right the situation
and that poor woman will never recover from what she did.

K

katie_tully

Oh my god...
Who said she should have forseen this?

Hey, I'm a security guard *hummm*, in the near future I see a premediated attack against me *humm*, I envision a man hiding in the shadows waiting to pummel my face with knuckle dusters *humm* oh yes I see it lord, I see it, I better prepare myself for this.

Oh whats this? *humm* I'm laying on the ground with a fractured skull.

If I were laying on the ground with a fractured skull, I could not give one fuck as to whether he stood around to finish the job, or if he just pissed off with $30,000. Hell no, screw the $30,000, this guy just beat the complete shit out of me.

Shamburger

HSC
Going on what I know happened, she should be charged with murder. Either because she carried out a deliberate act to kill (aiming for his head and hitting) or because of reckless indifference to human life causing death (shooting at him and hitting him in the head). But it doesn't really matter that she won't be charged with manslaughter because she'll have her sentence reduced to a manslaughter-like term. Yeah, it should be around 6-14 years, mostly because of the head injuries. She'll also get some extra consideration about it because she has a slight figure, not necessarily because she's female - a short, skinny man would get the same consideration. It's just that it makes it seem more believeable that she was literally bashed senseless.

Still, 6 years is a big thing. When she comes out she would have lost contact with all her friends and she'll be practically unemployable. She'll be relying on the goodwill of her family for a long time. (you can't half tell I have my legal exam coming up, can you?)

And btw, apparently she was offered $140,000 to go on ACA, but she took the $100,000 from TT so that she could meet Naomi Robson. Apparently.

tattoodguy

6- 14 years?????????????????????? 6 willl appppease me. But it should stand as a warning to other security guards/police etc ------------ eventually a cop is going to shoot..and kill innocent ppple its just a mattter of time.

If ur a security guard, its not hard to foreseee that you will be robbed, shot at, stabbed, etc etc.

The easy part to foreseeee ------------ someone might take the money and in that case "illl either shoot them in the leg or ill let them get away and calll the police - because thats the law and secondly thats what i was trained to do."

I dont have alot of sympathy for her. I have little sympathy for any law enforcement really.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
heh.

Crimes Act 1900 (NSW) Section 18 said:
(a) Murder shall be taken to have been committed where the act of the accused, or thing by him or her omitted to be done, causing the death charged, was done or omitted with reckless indifference to human life, or with intent to kill or inflict grievous bodily harm upon some person, or done in an attempt to commit, or during or immediately after the commission, by the accused, or some accomplice with him or her, of a crime punishable by imprisonment for life or for 25 years.
She fits under that definition, i'm afraid. I dont know where she hit him, but from the sounds it was one fatal shot.

I understand the defence will be playing the autonomy defence, which (unfortunately) should have some standing here. From what I understand, she was rather hurt, $30,000 was just taken... and I suspect she was thinking more about her job than anything else.

She may get off, but she may also recieve manslaughter as a reduced charge.

I believe, however, that the more relevant issue here is why the hell security guards are armed? Do we REALLY need security guards to carry around such a weapon? No. They're privately employed, and thus they are not quite as well regulated as the police. I'm not sure what the 'standard issue' is with both sides, but whatever the case...

Security guards should:
- work in groups of 2-3
- have one senior 'officer' who IS armed with a side arm containing (preferably) rubber bullets.
- all be armed with capsicum spray and a night stick.

Security guards should not:
- work alone
- be armed exclusively with side arms

This is perhaps the more important issue, not the issue of did she or didnt she or does she deserve this or that.

tattoodguy

but to be realistic if they were not armed..it would be a freee for alll

I think they should be armed..but they need to be more careful.

cyko

HSC
i reckon she ain't innocent
honestly
although she got beaten up by the dude
by the time she got back up
the robber was driving off ...

she decides to chase after the car and shoot him?
i reckon she was part of the robbery
but something backfired, so she decides to do something, as to make it innocence
but someting stuffed up there

and look at her
no offence
but she doesn't look like a security guard

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
tattoodguy said:
but to be realistic if they were not armed..it would be a freee for alll

I think they should be armed..but they need to be more careful.
thanks for that one captain america. i will not see this country go down the same road, i will not allow it to go down the same road. okay, like i said armed is okay, but one armed person in a group of 2 or 3 is much better than all being armed.... or them working alone for that matter. if there were two unarmed security guards, there would not be an issue right now.

tattoodguy

ummmmmm first offf ----- this country sux. I despise this country its really turned to shit, we have shit politicians and the majority of ppple have shit for brains - hence our society is headed down the drain.

Secondly theres nothing wrong with security guards being armed like what happens if there is a gruop of guys all armed?????? and the security guards only have one gun and there is a shoot out?

the whole rubber bullet thing thats just stupid - if you have a guy aiming a shot gun at ur head and u shoot a rubber bullet at him --------- u get the idea.

nerd2die4

HSC
tattoodguy said:
ummmmmm first offf ----- this country sux. I despise this country its really turned to shit, we have shit politicians and the majority of ppple have shit for brains - hence our society is headed down the drain.
Then leave. go to a country where they give a you a free gun with every happy meal, it seems thats what you look for a in a good country.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
yeah, australia's really fucked ey

i mean, we only have the 5th highest human development index in the world

really heading down that drain..

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
you're welcome to leave man, but i think it would be a lot better if you just stuck around and tried to make it a better place... rather than preaching movie lines and plots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)