Worst TV Shows!! (1 Viewer)

coroneos

Australian Idol

Because of the weird applicants and the fact that they all SUCK!

I could even sing better!!!!:argue:

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Yeah right mate.

One thing that bugs me about Aust. Idol is that they take so long to get to the finals. I mean...why can't they just pick all the finalists without going back for a "wildcard special"?

Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
The Bold and the Beautiful...holy shit. It's not even amusingly bad anymore, it's just painful and sad.
And Ricki Lake! Unbearable!
And Buffy...so very shit. :(

Boooo!
I like B&B, it may not be super great, but god it makes me laugh...all Brooke has to do now is sleep with her son and shes all good! lol
And in my opinion Buffy isnt shit, it was funny too, lol...bloody buffy likes the bloodsucking type guys...plus she has a sister who used to be a key and well lets face it what is buffy without a lesbian witch! lol
Crap shows r the funniest, take Passions 4 example, they cant act to save emselves...theyre just CRAP, and it makes for an entertaining program!

Huy

HSC
N/A
I agree with chocoholic_gal, completely LOL.

I watch b&b and passions (if i can get home early enough), but it's hilarious... and very predictable, which makes it entertaining.

*cue music*
*stops at the door, turns around*
*close up shot of facial features and eyes, cheesy expression on face*

he's your.... FATHER???!! hahaha

very true about brooke and rick, LOL :D :p
amber/ridge
ridge/stephanie (EWWW) hahahaha

and i bet thomas wants bridget... who wouldnt!
j/k

lmao@Huy, lol
Yeh...could u imagine the Forresters Family tree, i mean :S lol, it would start at whats his face and end with him and it would have been Brooke to made everyone link together, sheesh...
I like how if u watch mondays episode, by Friday u wont have missed much, except the fact that the cup of coffee has actually made its way to Ridges mouth and is no longer on the table as it was in mondays ep =O

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
lol

Whats this walking past people making them turn around to talk to your back thing that happens in every convo?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Chocoholic_Gal
lmao@Huy, lol
Yeh...could u imagine the Forresters Family tree, i mean :S lol, it would start at whats his face and end with him and it would have been Brooke to made everyone link together, sheesh...
LOL very true, I don't even watch it that regularly, and I can resume in 1-2 weeks and catch up with the storyline.

(You were talking about Eric Forrester).
Eric, Massimo, Stephanie, Brooke, and Nicky's mum.
It's all their fault :p

You hardly ever see anything about Tony (gay boy with the adopted african child) and they 'forgot' about Taylor so quickly.

Deacon should do it with Macy and that'll really stuff it up :D :D
(Thorn and Darla, sitting in a tree... LOL) :p

I am one sick man...B&B has influence me too much :p
*thinks about doing it with his mum's brother's sister's son-in-law who was pregnant with the uncle of the next door neighbour's family dog who works for spectra fashion*

...mmm DOG??? haahah!! :p :p

lmao...wow u know the storyline, um...really well, lol!
Thats it ERIC, lol. And whats Stephano doing going between soapies? Sheesh...hes only died 4-5 times in Days of our lives and now hes ftaher of Ridge and wants stephanie or sumthing...its weird...i keep thinking of him as Stephano and not Massimo, ha ha notice both r mo's...
Tony? Isnt he the guy that was with kirsten? or was that another show completely, lol...*shakes head*
U know what soapie i cannot stand no matter what, the young and the restless, bloody victoria and her mother Nicki are driving me nuts, the mum is married to the daughters ex husband or sumthing and the father keeps popping into it and im like "whateva pplz get a life" sheesh
Nah B&B makes me laugh soooo much.
I love how in soapies they always TLAK TO THEMSELVES, i crack up and think "bloody nutcracking buttheads" sheesh, the lot of em r nuts!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Chocoholic_Gal
lmao...wow u know the storyline, um...really well, lol!
LOL yeah, I've been watching since 1999.
Well, a friend was talking about it and I wanted to see what all the who-ha was about :p I've missed some 'important' bits but I guess I know it fairly well within the past few year(s), I can clearly remember from the time Amber came to babysit though, but I preferred Erica as the babysitter, mmm yeah! :D

(btw, guys watch it to perve obviously... :p :p ;))

Yep, massimo wants steph, but they had a child together (as you already know, ridge). yep, tony is the AIDs guy with kristen, lol. that's right, he was the fashion designer for spectra and they got together (even though she is a forrester, in competition). so they had their own kind of intercourse LOL.

I don't pay attention to the young and the restless, or days of our lives, it must be the off-colouring and cheap acting, LOL. but i like b&b, i dont know why (must be bridget... Mmm!!). hahah yeah i like it when they state the obvious, "Oh... my ... god... this is the letter that no one is supposed to know about... this can't get into the hands of _____ or else..."

1 month later, they find out
lol.

lol, u know what ive noticed in soapies or ne shows 4 that fact, Ambers r always BLONDE...that kinda depresses me, lol =(
Really, they watch it too perve *note sarcasm* =p
LMAO@the comment bout tony, lol...funny
Yeh...it is just so funny like that...thats why i watch Passions, bloody Charity CRACKS me up soooo much!!!!
I hate it when u watch B&B on a friday and it just finishes as sum1 is bout to tell sum1 sumthing important and u already know what the thing is, but u have to WAIT till blooming MONDAY...it tortures me...sooo rude!!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
Deal or No Deal is 7's attempt to beat the record breaking ratings of Chan 9's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire but they suck at it. They introduce so many "games" that makes the show slow and boring. I mean...can't they just guess all the suitcases before the commercial break??
yes! if they would stop cutting for commertcial breaks it may be remotely interesting
Originally posted by deyveed
Yeah right mate.

One thing that bugs me about Aust. Idol is that they take so long to get to the finals. I mean...why can't they just pick all the finalists without going back for a "wildcard special"?
good people got in in the wildcard special

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yes! if they would stop cutting for commertcial breaks it may be remotely interesting

good people got in in the wildcard special
Yeah true but couldn't they pick them all at once and not split it into so many smaller shows?

Foong

Worst TV show? Definitely Skit house and Big Brother..... they even made sequels to them? OMIGOD THAT WAS THE BIGGEST LOADS OF CRAP EVER!

HSC
i hate big brother, b&b, passions (even though all mah friends love it), the later sequels of survivor and all the lifestyle shows cause they're all getting too repetitive (do i care if they fix up a garden or bought a new house?).

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by Foong
Worst TV show? Definitely Skit house and Big Brother..... they even made sequels to them? OMIGOD THAT WAS THE BIGGEST LOADS OF CRAP EVER!
All those skithouse, sketch show kind of shows are lame. I feel sorry for those comedians. Their job is to be funny but they fail at that.

sunken eyes

HSC
worst shows ever are those hot auction and other eal estate shows. my parents commandeer the tv so we have to watch them if we don't get off our ases. they're so boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)