Year 11 2014 Chat :) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I mean, as in what do you have to write about specifically? For me it's: quality of life, employment etc.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+
- Geographical outline and its resources
- Historical outline of the country
- Overview of political system and stability
- Type of economy
- Economic growth
- Employment and unemployment
- Distribution of income
- Quality of life
- Environmental quality
- Role of government in health care, education and welfare payments

Yeah, I have more to type up.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
- Geographical outline and its resources
- Historical outline of the country
- Overview of political system and stability
- Type of economy
- Economic growth
- Employment and unemployment
- Distribution of income
- Quality of life
- Environmental quality
- Role of government in health care, education and welfare payments

Yeah, I have more to type up.
How are you going to do that in 1200 words :O

Examine

same
HSC
Examine, I'm not really enjoying legal as much as I'd like... Any tips in relation to the subject in general?

Honestly I can't give you any help there, because I hated the subject until after trials (my teacher and I had several discussions about dropping the subject lol). I can't really give any tips that aren't generic except find something about Legal that interests you (for me it was the actual essay writing and how you evaluate the effectiveness of different dotpoints using media articles/cases/statistics as well as the general set out of the syllabus and finding out how to do the least amount of work possible while still getting a decent mark)

Last edited:

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Honestly I can't give you any help there, because I hated the subject until after trials (my teacher and I had several discussions about dropping the subject lol). I can't really give any tips that aren't generic except find something about Legal that interests you (for me it was the actual essay writing and how you evaluate the effectiveness of different dotpoints using media articles/cases/statistics as well as the general set out of the syllabus and finding out how to do the least amount of work possible while still getting a decent mark)
Would you say that legal gets more interesting say, later on? I'm planning to keep legal until next year and may or may not drop it: depending on how I go.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Examine, I'm not really enjoying legal as much as I'd like... Any tips in relation to the subject in general?

Have some patience, you won't be enjoying every subject as soon as you do them, perhaps you will come across a topic later on in the year that will make you enjoy it more, I think a good way to increase your enjoyment of any subject is to engage with it more closely on a regular basis, ask questions on the content learnt, do those practice questions and essays and get feedback, and always place what you are learning and see how you can link it with what's occurring in the contemporary context:)

Lavistria

HSC
Bus- business in action
Legal- Cambridge/Pearson
Eco- ... I don't remember but, Tim Riley is one of the authors ?

Awesome, I'm using basically the same books! :D
Except I don't economics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)