You studying in holidays? (1 Viewer)

Are you studying in the holidays?

• Yes..

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • No. but I may be intending to.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No. I will never study.. pfftt it is our last major holiday!

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

ae

HSC
By the time your 21,

either, you be too lazy to go back and study or you feel too old (ego)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Yeah i know, but in some ways its good, ( i want to get in when im 18), but if you go in when your 21, you can travel and stuff for a couple of years so ummm yeah but i know what you mean

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
AHHHH PEOPLE IM JUST SAYING ITS ANOTHER OPTION IF YOU DON'T GET THE UAI YOU WANT!!!

Kurby

HSC
N/A
wow.. so many people voted for 'yes', i can tell a lot of these people will get 98+ :p or at least top 10%

i just hope i'm part of that majority. :(

coroneos

Originally posted by Lexicographer
The HSC is everything if you do not succeed you will become a failure in life. Get into university or die!
YOU ARE SO WRONG!!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
The HSC is everything if you do not succeed you will become a failure in life. Get into university or die!
Sure it isn't everything that should be going on in your life for this year but was is wrong with spending about 1/90th of your life making sure the remaining 75/90th's of your life are happy for you?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
perhaps he's just trying to scare u... ?
coz he's scared shitless he has it in a month :D

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
He thinks his all high and mighty cause his been here a few weeks and now is a mod, go to the non-school thred an have a look, but when it comes down to it like no one gives a flying fuck about him

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
More useful things than Tenille, who has the wrong idea about me. But, like her, that's not important.

As for my giant post, I was being sarcastic. I wasn't bagging people out for treating their HSC as the pivot in their life - after all, it is the most important thing we'll have done to date (in terms of life changes). This time of year ALL HSC students turn it into their life anyway. Well, us selective kids do at least. It's not everything, but if you want a "high flying" career you certainly need to pretend it is. For a little bit.

For mature age entry, your UAI still matters. What they look at is your UAI and any other experiences you may have gained in the years since. If you've done jack all you're still not getting into uni. To improve your chances of entry you need to do something related to the degree program you want to enter, like a TAFE course or a related job. Laz can give more details.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
*shrugs* eh! i may decide to care later but i doubt it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)