You studying in holidays? (1 Viewer)

Are you studying in the holidays?

• Yes..

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • No. but I may be intending to.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No. I will never study.. pfftt it is our last major holiday!

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

juggernaut

HSC
you got something wrong with you if you wanna study on your last holidays of freedom etc...

i have 100% bludged these holidays, got on the piss like every night blah blah blah because i know after these holidays im going to have to stop and this is my last chance

i know its time to get serious and all that but im not even in yr 12 yet, and as i said you should take this oppurtunity to kick back.. becos itll be your last one for a while

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Actually I agree with Tenille and juggernaut. You shouldn't have yet received anything worth studying (since you haven't even begun the course or anything), so take this as your very last chance to NOT be an HSC student, to NOT have a monolith of work to do on your desk, or cabinets full of notes on Change (or in your case, Journey), to NOT have four assignments due in three days. Go out, watch movies, pretend you're dropouts.

Yes, I realise I'm posting this at the end of your holidays, but there's still the weekend!

mel:0:dramatic

Originally posted by coroneos

In fact the HSC is NOTHING.
To add to sven0023 's point..

That's very interesting, especially coming from a person hu's username also happens to be CORONEOUS (hm, so the hardest maths textbook avaible in australia isn't attractive enough for u to do some holiday studying?).

choc-chip

HSC
anywayz.....how do u guys gettin study in da holiaday...like how do u actually do dat???review??or getting on things earlier?

KarmaKitten

HSC
choc chip

I am basically getting things on early along with a bit of review for legal studies. Parents bought me some textbooks and stuff so I am just summarising already.

:)

choc-chip

HSC
karmakitten

legal studies...?sounds very hard ....business studies is hard enough 4 me...@___@;
so u goin alright wif u prelim exam?

KarmaKitten

HSC
getting it back monday~~~!!! *shudders*

I did pretty good in modern and english

still have to get back ext english/legal

fingers crossed

how about you?

coroneos

Originally posted by KarmaKitten
Is there ever a point to anything?

We do it cause we should, not cause we want too...
You shouldnt study because it is your last major holiday.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by coroneos
You shouldnt study because it is your last major holiday.
Hmm ok Ill stop studying for the remaining 6ish hrs. But now how will I keep up with the massive workloads of Chemistry and Physics, I better dedicate at least 12hrs a day to it from now.

coroneos

Originally posted by Xayma
Hmm ok Ill stop studying for the remaining 6ish hrs. But now how will I keep up with the massive workloads of Chemistry and Physics, I better dedicate at least 12hrs a day to it from now.
LOL Physics/Chem is such a crazy combo. you probably end up doing more work than someone doing business studies/economics and legal studies.

fatmuscle

HSC
This is a bit late in the thread but, my advice would be:

since you ahve already done some, and hopefully completed one section of your course for each subject, start going through the syllabus points and jot down your notes. These notes will be the start to your well-detailed notes that you will use for each assessment, each half-yearly, trials and your final study for your HSC.

Make them neat, make them clear to understand. Don't lose them, and don't get them stolen (sorry Coroneos).

For any major works for any subject that you can start on, START ON THEM NOW!!! Don't leave things to the last minute!

I'm not saying spend 8hrs a day studying... More like 8hrs per week! It's holidays! You should enjoy them too.
Remember, once you start school again late january, it's only another 10 months till you finish school completely.
ONLY 10months

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
i found another anti chem/phyiscs post ! :p :D
Kimmeh we should have a competition, who by the end of the year found the most anti-science posts ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)