Your Picks for MH questions for 09 paper (1 Viewer)

ixswans

HSC
Dunno :(

Our teacher post-WWI did a table for us outlining questions in the HSC/spec papers from 2004 onwards. They have never done same dot points in the years after.

My predictions are:

WWI - Women/propaganda & conscription (never been done)
America - The GD/New Deal/Foreign Policy
Cold War - Crises/Arms & Space race/Detente

It really is hard to predict, especially in America because there are overlapping dot points. Most of the US Society stuff is under one dot point, but you've also got it as "Effects of the GD on...".

Hoping its not incredibly complex.

=)=D

HSC
new syllabus right?? oh god.. i really hope the questions are okay. i am so scared!! i can't get everything into my head. there's way too much to leeeeeeeeearnnnn eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek............................

Junga91

HSC
Don't think there going to be Foreign Policy in the U.S question, they asked that last year. Its either going to be Economic policies in the 1920s or accessment of the New Deals. I hope anyway

Phouna

HSC
N/A
This year HSC papers have been rather, how should I say it..." unexpected" and pretty "random".

I reckon anything can pop up and I'm praying to god there will be a Weimar Republic question! As for Conflict in the Pacific, homefront seems likely and the atomic bomb has not been mention for a while so a wild gamble it will pop up somewhere along the track, this year or the next. WW1- Women is very likely at this stage for me. I'm not sure about the other questions. But PLEASE PRAY TO GOD THERE WILL BE A FLIPPING WEIMAR REPUBLIC QUESTION! And for crying out loud I hope this paper isn't going to be too "unexpected" or I'm seriously going to wet my pant.

I don't think the board of studies like us 09ers as much >_<"

Nonetheless... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF, everyone should be fine! *fingers cross*

xBecx

HSC
Germany:
1) Assess the role of the depression in Hitler's Rise to power
2) Analyse the impact of Nazi ideology on foreign policy from 1933-1939

Conflict in Europe:
1) Assess the significance of the North Africa Campaign as a turning point in WWII
2) Account for Germany's military success up until 1941

TRUST. ME. these will be the questions
...i have insider knowledge...

Really or is that just the questions you would like?

State your source! lol.

I'd be pretty happy with that Germany one though..

ixswans

HSC
Not crises!

Pleeease Arms Race and Space Race.

absorber

HSC
Conflict in Europe; a) significance of El Alamein
b)Evaluate allied appeasement policy in attempting to prevent the outbreak of war in Europe in 1939
YES I WAS SO RIGHT. Only, A) appeasement and B) el alamein heheh

ixswans

HSC
Dunno :(

Our teacher post-WWI did a table for us outlining questions in the HSC/spec papers from 2004 onwards. They have never done same dot points in the years after.

My predictions are:

WWI - Women/propaganda & conscription (never been done)
America - The GD/New Deal/Foreign Policy
Cold War - Crises/Arms & Space race/Detente

It really is hard to predict, especially in America because there are overlapping dot points. Most of the US Society stuff is under one dot point, but you've also got it as "Effects of the GD on...".

Hoping its not incredibly complex.
Fuck I'm good.

Excpet for Schlieffen plan. Very random, that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)