German Grammar (1 Viewer)

Mon17

HSC
Hey guys,

i was just wondering, i know in order to do well in german exams you have to learn alot of vocab and grammar. does anyone have a method of learning the german grammar skills off by heart? it would be a real great help for me!

Vielen Dank,

Monique:D

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Ah grammar, my favourite area of German (and that's not being sarcastic).

The way to learn it is to summarise it down to the bare necessities and then see if you can see patterns. Remember those.

I made myself a one page summary sheet of all the grammar I came across and then looked at patterns in endings for adjectives when with "a" or "the" or without either AND SO ON. (Mind you, as I studied more and more German that one page became two and more - see attached for help.)

I hope this helps you and others in some way. I don't guarantee it is 100% correct or complete because I know I modified it by hand during my course and I the ammount of paperwork I would have to rat through to find it, oh the insanity!

ENJOY!

Mon17

HSC
thanks heaps alcalder, i really appreaciate it! hey i was wondering whether you have a summary sheet like that with some vocab on it. that would really help me also because that grammar sheet you gave me is really useful( its better than copying grammar of your textbook! lol)

thank you lots and sorry for being such a pest!

Monique:D

Last edited:

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Well, I do but it is in Excel and I can't attach that here, unfortunately. But I could email it to you.

HEE HEE I am such a geek. I put all my vocab onto computer when doing it at Uni.

There is quite a lot and a lot of it is quite sophisticated German. We were studying for the Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung (ZMP). You might want to just pick the topics that are relevant to you and the words that are not too hard.

Let me know if you want me to email it my sending me a PM.

tlelover91

HSC
Well, I do but it is in Excel and I can't attach that here, unfortunately. But I could email it to you.

HEE HEE I am such a geek. I put all my vocab onto computer when doing it at Uni.

There is quite a lot and a lot of it is quite sophisticated German. We were studying for the Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung (ZMP). You might want to just pick the topics that are relevant to you and the words that are not too hard.

Let me know if you want me to email it my sending me a PM.
Can you send me everything you have on german? lol

I need as many hints and tips as possible.

Vielen dank

lucyc19

HSC
:sun: I think the easiest way is to set them to a little song, for example i have one that does the accusative and dative together (den, die, das, die, dem, dder, dem, den) with a little tune.
then i have one for dative prepositions and for accusative prepositions i remember b d e f g o u - bis, durch, entlang, für, gegenüber, ohne, um.
easy as 123! :)

littlemissbossy

HSC
Ah grammar, my favourite area of German (and that's not being sarcastic).

The way to learn it is to summarise it down to the bare necessities and then see if you can see patterns. Remember those.

I made myself a one page summary sheet of all the grammar I came across and then looked at patterns in endings for adjectives when with "a" or "the" or without either AND SO ON. (Mind you, as I studied more and more German that one page became two and more - see attached for help.)

I hope this helps you and others in some way. I don't guarantee it is 100% correct or complete because I know I modified it by hand during my course and I the ammount of paperwork I would have to rat through to find it, oh the insanity!

ENJOY!
alcalder, I think I love you!!!!!

Thanks so much!!

I would also really appreciate any vocab that you could email to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)