Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

jager206

HSC
KYKYJ said:
no worries. . i get a lil crazy when exams are on. . like my trails i ended up darwing a treasure map on an piece of my GF's worksheets for school and it lead her around her block and every street had a short little msg on the curb. . and then it lead to my house. . where i was waiting with flowers and yea. . all history from there. . lol
Awww that is sooo cute.

CieL

HSC
I bought a Wii for my bf's 21st..

Then he got me a DS for my bday =] And being the spender he is, he had to buy one for himself too and all these other accessories..

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
sex with you + a hot friend, but the friend is always your choice, and a lot more often than not female. Not too sure how a guy would react to birthday sex with his gf and another guy. Esp if he was gay.

justCARLA

HSC
my boyfriend has bought me concert tickets- Evanescence, jewellry.. clothes.. flowers, a nice night out for valentine's day.. a night at a hotel and dinner for our 6 months...

I've bought him concert tickets too- Robbie williams, dinner out, a bracelet for xmas, i got him some of my artwork framed for his birthday as thats what he said he wanted,... gold class movie tickets...

just a few ideas..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I buy my girlfriend the best present in layk ever.

win.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Hey guys,
I'm in a bit of trouble...
Its by boyfriend's birthday in december and i have no idea what so EVER what to get him...
He's 18 so it's kind of a big thing.
Guys are so hard to shop for, i swear!

Desperatley needing help... :(

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Dramaqueen06 said:
Hey guys,
I'm in a bit of trouble...
Its by boyfriend's birthday in december and i have no idea what so EVER what to get him...
He's 18 so it's kind of a big thing.
Guys are so hard to shop for, i swear!

Desperatley needing help... :(
The pill.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
dizon said:
qft
^_^. put out he will love you forever, i promise

More than 50% of the guys on here has an obsession with sex on this site...
I asked a question and all i get s "Put out" "Go on the pill"
Seriously, i needed help.
Any sensible guys and girls who are willing to answer with a useful one please do...

:)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Dramaqueen06 said:
More than 50% of the guys on here has an obsession with sex on this site...
I asked a question and all i get s "Put out" "Go on the pill"
Seriously, i needed help.
Any sensible guys and girls who are willing to answer with a useful one please do...

:)
What 18 year old will say no to child free sex?

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I got my boyfriend a bag for uni. It sounds lame, but he used to take this enormous sports bag with him everywhere, which weighed a ton and had absolutely all his books in it, all the time. Then I left one of my enviro-bag things over at his house and he carried his stuff around in that, but it was pretty close to splitting. Being a good retrosexual, he didn't want to buy himself a new one, so for his birthday I got him a dark brown messenger bag with a pattern of squares in muted colours on the top and heaps of pockets on the outside. He really seemed to like it, and he's been using it ever since.
Though really, you can eschew the material stuff and spend money on a nice time instead - take him out to dinner somewhere new, book a dancing lesson, have a bbq with his family, organise a picnic with his friends where you do the cooking, or go hiking for a day, depending on what kind of stuff he likes doing. Baking and decorating a cake goes down well, too.
And going down goes down well as well.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
If my girlfriend gave me anything less than a blowjob for my birthday I would've beat the shit out of her.

dizon

pm me 4 cybar secks
HSC
Strawbaby said:
I got my boyfriend a bag for uni. It sounds lame, but he used to take this enormous sports bag with him everywhere, which weighed a ton and had absolutely all his books in it, all the time. Then I left one of my enviro-bag things over at his house and he carried his stuff around in that, but it was pretty close to splitting. Being a good retrosexual, he didn't want to buy himself a new one, so for his birthday I got him a dark brown messenger bag with a pattern of squares in muted colours on the top and heaps of pockets on the outside. He really seemed to like it, and he's been using it ever since.
Though really, you can eschew the material stuff and spend money on a nice time instead - take him out to dinner somewhere new, book a dancing lesson, have a bbq with his family, organise a picnic with his friends where you do the cooking, or go hiking for a day, depending on what kind of stuff he likes doing. Baking and decorating a cake goes down well, too.
tldr. what he really needed is secks.
also, i carry around an enormous bag...

in my pants.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Strawbaby said:
LOL, sounds great!
Thankyou.
The bag thing sounds ok considering he ALWAYS carries this school bag that ways a ton!
For uni though next year, i dont think he'll need that many books and notes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)