Presents for your significant other (2 Viewers)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
i'd like to buy my love.
infinite. time. with. me.
long distance relationship you see.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my longest was queanbeyan to nowra - 4 hrs doing 90km/h on the highway (he was on his red p's). he used to live here then 6 months in our relationship he had to move to canberra and every second weekend for 4 months he travelled down to see me...and every 2nd week for 4 months after that aswell to see me still. so for 8months in total he travelled every 2nd weekend

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Emanuel25 said:
k thats pretty tough? How long did it last altogether
10 months we were a couple, the last 4 months of the travelling we were just "seeing eachother", we werent officially dating

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I don't consider 2 hours long distance, I consider it a blessing. Try two years of sydney > california. Yes, it sucked.

Thankfully my current relationship is a mere 1 1/2 hours separation.

Last edited:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Emanuel25 said:
well my hats of to ya. I dunno how I'd handle that
the distance was one of the reasons it ended. its such a hard thing to do. i was still at school without my licence, thats why he did the travelling. it put a massive hole in his paycheck having to travel so far every weekend...but he wanted to and wouldnt accept any petrol money i offered him.
my boyfriend and i now live about 20mins away from each other, and im so thankful that it is so close.
havign a long distance relationship isnt just a strain on the realtionship, it makes it hard on both individuals emotionally, mentally etc

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Emanuel25 said:
who was chatswood? u or him? that must have sucked
he was chatty, i'm gong.
azzie said:
yep yep yep yep yep.
sucks ey az! i really hope you 2 survive longer than me & my ex (only 3mths) :)

the worst thing about them is that there isnt the closeness in the relationship. might be ok for the first bit, but it ends up dying down much quicker (and much more) than closer relationships..and no matter how much you miss them, you dont realise the distance in the relationship until you see them

HSC
Presents

Hey all,
What's the deal with presents? When would you have to get your gf/bf a present, 1st month, 6th month and a year????

santaslayer

HSC
i didnt think that i HAD to get her anything...i hope i dont meet someone like that...

ok fuck i feel obliged on her birthday...but thats it..im tight..:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)