Question about Mid-Year Exams? (1 Viewer)

stellina91

HSC
Hi guys,

As it is the holidays I have plently of time to get ahead and I would like to complete all my religion notes so I will be ready for next term. Last term we did 'Religion and Beliefs systems in Australia post 1945' and I was wondering which topics we will complete next term? Will it be just Christianity or another one too?

Cheers.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
stellina91 said:
Hi guys,

As it is the holidays I have plently of time to get ahead and I would like to complete all my religion notes so I will be ready for next term. Last term we did 'Religion and Beliefs systems in Australia post 1945' and I was wondering which topics we will complete next term? Will it be just Christianity or another one too?

Cheers.
two other religions if 1 unit...choices are up to your school!

bored of sc

HSC
stellina91 said:
Hi guys,

Cheers.
Next term it will probably be just one.

mathslover

HSC
Hi guys,

Cheers.
ask ur teacher. most probs just one. read ahead on that religion and maybe make notes according to the syllabus.
if ur really keen that read ahead for the other religion/s too. and religion and peace needs to be read very thoroughly.. but its probs too early start reading that now.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
ask ur teacher. most probs just one. read ahead on that religion and maybe make notes according to the syllabus.
if ur really keen that read ahead for the other religion/s too. and religion and peace needs to be read very thoroughly.. but its probs too early start reading that now.
am guessing that they are a 1 unit student due to having just done one topic .: Peace is out of the question....

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Hey, well done!

Glad I could help a little! (did I?....)

Wish my students had done as well....most had Ancient that morning and just couldnt handle (who could?) six hours of exams.......

Glad you did well!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)