• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 Main Round cut-offs (2 Viewers)

cxlxoxk

HSC
Just responded to a set of PM's asking for 2009 UAI cutoffs, feel free to send me pm's regarding the UAI cutoffs with Course Code, i will respond promptly as possible.

4unitfreak

HSC
Cutoff for combined law at Newy is 92.9... only got 90.05. :( I get a stack of bonus points though so with a bit of luck it'll be enough.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
haha i love this.
first state ranks, then this...and from different organisations!

piitb

HSC
Say a course has a quota of 30, say 50 people applied who all got 65, say the cutoff was 65, how do you differentiate there since they're all the 'lowest'. It's not as clear cut as it seems.

meh considering there may be only 30 people in each uai rank, very unlikey all 30 of them would choose the same course and have the same aui as the cutt-off

if they have 1 place for the say 3 applicants they would probably accpet all three, they always accpet more than necessary, becasue they budget for the fact that not everyone will accpet thier main round offers, some will defer, and some will drop out mid way through the year.

piitb

HSC
Just responded to a set of PM's asking for 2009 UAI cutoffs, feel free to send me pm's regarding the UAI cutoffs with Course Code, i will respond promptly as possible.
stop acting like you are the gatekeeper of information, just give them the reference to the pdf u tool

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
meh considering there may be only 30 people in each uai rank, very unlikey all 30 of them would choose the same course and have the same aui as the cutt-off

if they have 1 place for the say 3 applicants they would probably accpet all three, they always accpet more than necessary, becasue they budget for the fact that not everyone will accpet thier main round offers, some will defer, and some will drop out mid way through the year.
It was an explanation of the issue, even taking your 3 applicants, they may or may not, no one really knows, logically they would do as you say, but logic doesn't always dictate policy.

Fair enough.
Also, lol which dipshit made that logo?

piitb

HSC
places are not static and set in stone. its not like a cab ride where there can only be 4 seats. edn of story.

cxlxoxk

HSC
stop acting like you are the gatekeeper of information, just give them the reference to the pdf u tool
Rafy said:
You are free to discuss the contents of the document here, but please no direct links.
instructions are instructions because we are meant to follow them...no direct links to pdf...

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Just wait till tomorrow. It's just not worth speculating anymore. Around 24 hours left anyways... best of luck to everyone, hope everyone gets their preferred courses at uni :drink:

piitb

HSC
instructions are instructions because we are meant to follow them...no direct links to pdf...

well tell people to read someones signature. jeezes christ i bet u were bashed alot at school

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
It is for the BOS madcore clique group.

felt bored and needed a new sig.

fucking done with paint too.
You sir, are a giant douche.

(edited for political correctness.)

cxlxoxk

HSC
well tell people to read someones signature. jeezes christ i bet u were bashed alot at school
"someone" should be banned for not following instructions =P. nah, and is it hard for you to believe/comprehend that some people are actually nice?

HSC

is the document still out?? some one said wikipediaa wat the hell??

but can you please look these ones up for me..

thanxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)