2009 Main Round cut-offs (1 Viewer)

RIPYSL

HSC
I know. . what happened to 609280 B Design Interior BA Int Stds 99.90 :eek: That course isn't even eligible for HSC bonus point schemes, since it's a combined Design degree with int studies. :eek:

This is totally possible considering they only gave places to FIVE people into the course according to the uni offers search engine.
The cut-offs are obviously based on supply vs demand.
511718 B Eng (Aero) (Space) 99.60 course also only had places for seven students, hence the high cut-off.
I found few courses with ONE acceptance. :O

511540 B Eco/B Medicine/B Surgery N/A
511541 B Commerce/B Medicine/BSurgery N/A
Both medicine degrees only accepted ONE person, how exclusive!

Last edited:

lou071

HSC
N/A
i think generally the uai cutoff for courses all increased compared to last year.
does this mean that this year's hsc was easier than last years?

HSC
means there were more uni applicants.

Arts at USyd, UNSW, Maq, UWS all either stayed the same or dropped when usually they always jump around by 4 UAI points or more.

lionking1191

HSC
This is totally possible considering they only gave places to FIVE people into the course according to the uni offers search engine.
511718 B Eng (Aero) (Space) 99.60 course also only had places for seven students, hence the high cut-off.

they are new programs, and i don't think many people would apply for that one anyway as opposed to arts/med or science/med

LordPc

HSC

haha, list them please, I'd be interested to see them

TurkStyle

HSC
so when are we meant to make our choices to wat course and uni we want to go to

Doomah

HSC
so when are we meant to make our choices to wat course and uni we want to go to

in the next few months you should receive a letter letting u know how to log onto the uac websit to select your preferences

TurkStyle

HSC
so have people already done this and when should i act by so that theres more chance of me picking something b4 its full

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
so have people already done this and when should i act by so that theres more chance of me picking something b4 its full
it doesn't matter when you submit your application, as long as you get it in before the closing date - selection is based only on your UAI (or whatever it's called now) and isn't affected by who submitted their application first.

essayvision

HSC
Once you do you get your acceptance, you will have another deadline to let the universities know of your decision. In this case, it doesn't matter when you submit them as long as you submit within the deadline. Once you submit your acceptance, then you can start choosing courses. Your chosen university will mail you all the course catalogue for you to look through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)