The School where everyones a genius (2 Viewers)

Rainie

HSC
I couldn't care less. Just because they go to the best selective school in the state, it doesn't make you any different from them. The people that go there can probably understand the concept in one go, while others just need to work harder the grasp the concept.

P.S: That probably explains why JR people are extremely competitive with each other and where a score of 90% in an exam/assessment isn't good enough.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
That means students accepted by James Ruse are smarter than former US presidents George W. Bush who has a reported IQ of 125, George Washington (118) and Abraham Lincoln (128).
Wow, they managed to get I.Q. scores for two men who were dead generations before the test was invented!

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Frankly I think its very close-minded of you to stereotype individuals as antisocial nerds based purely on their intellect. I have lots of friends who are very smart and go to Ruse but they're not nerds. Many of them are good at sports, involved in co-curricular activities and I know Richard is a musical prodigy.

Although categorising someone based on their school (especially if it's selective) is widely practiced, you should probably keep in mind that the espoused stereotypes are not always correct. I suggest you re-evaluate your preconceptions (or misconceptions) of others before accepting them as fact.
Lol you must have a lot of spare time if you're studying so many units. I wish I had a brain like yours.

:jaw:

georgefren

HSC
lol, i know, i know.

but HOPEFULLY i'll be one of those people.

*keeps dreaming*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)