• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Yes we can (2 Viewers)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
It's not long till valentines day.. only 3 weeks away..

To those who think given the current economic situation spoiling our partner is not on the list .. think again.. yes we can spoil our partners.. because you'll be doing a thing for the economy and most importantly ..bf/gf/crush/loved one/husband/wife..

What are your plans for Valentines Day people?

A box of chocolates seems a bit cliched .. What other ideas are there out there ? Any original ideas? Interested to hear from people.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
making origami roses along with maybe a necklace with our names on it.

1-2 weeks after valentines is our 6 months and i guess ill try to find if phantom of the opera is on since she always wanrted to see it, otherwise i'll just buy her a pen since she loves writing.

*Baby-K*

HSC
About 3 years ago I planned a surprise for my bf.
I went over to his house for valentines day since he was working as a chef and he made me dinner. Anyway. I cut out love-hearts and wrote "I love you" on them in 100 diff. languages (found it online). Then I stuck them around his room- on the walls, curtains, mirror etc. He thought it was cute.
I also got him a Build-a-bear (lame I know but I really did not know what to get him) so I dressed the bear in a Bee-valentine costume they had at the shop. Needless to say he wasn't so impressed with the bear, next time I came over it was undressed lol.
As for what he did for me- he made me dinner, he was a pastry chef btw so he also made me a loveheart shaped chocolate cake with raspberries to take home. But the dessert that we actually had was in a glass and at the bottom of mine was a silver bracelet which he got engraved. The funny thing was that I was really full and the dessert was a souffle of some sort and it was very sweet so I didn't finish it. You should have seen the look on his face. He searched through my souffle until he finally found the bracelet!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

*Baby-K*

HSC

1-2 weeks after valentines is our 6 months and i guess ill try to find if phantom of the opera is on since she always wanrted to see it, otherwise i'll just buy her a pen since she loves writing.
Something similar to the origami roses. People get a bunch of roses and insert 1 fake one with a cheesy note "I will stop loving you when the last rose dies".
I found one of them in my bfs room from his ex lol:jedi:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC

well i'm kinda in the same situation, my bf's and my one year is about a week after valentines day, it's hard enough to think of presents for one event, let alone two.

what do guys want for valentines day? birthday and christmas are hard enough.

Last edited:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
both me and my boyfriend are moving on the 15th - him to Tamworth and me to Armidale - so we're mixing up our day to include our friends for a bit of a farewell.
Breakfast at a cafe on the river, lazy til lunchtime, picnic somewhere, then hanging out with out friends. British India and someother bands are playing so we're going to have dinner with out friends, see the bands, and hang out at the pub til close. Go home, have sex, sleep, wake up and move.

Fucked if I know what Im getting him. Ill probably get pandora charms

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
pandora charms are the best presents ever =]].

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
pandora charms are the best presents ever =]].
truth!
im trying just to collect/be given sentimental ones though
like for graudation my boyfriends sister gave me the little grad cap one and shes getting me the same one but in gold when i graduate uni. for christmas my bestest buddy whowasmeanttocomeoverfromthestatesbutdidntcausehesafag sent me the tinkabell charm because his nickname for me is pixie
that sort of thing, so it means more

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
This Valentine's Day is going to be awesome.

I'll be overseas and the boyfriend is going to be at Good Vibes :)

No forced present giving or elaborate all day plans, probably just an email/sms saying "love you & i know i'm having more fun than you".

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
This Valentine's Day is going to be awesome.

I'll be overseas and the boyfriend is going to be at Good Vibes :)

No forced present giving or elaborate all day plans, probably just an email/sms saying "love you & i know i'm having more fun than you".
yeah i personally like small shit rather than BIG plans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)