situation (2 Viewers)

HSC
she bolded it after i posted, you expect me to read every word in her post? i saw 3 months at the end and it overrode whatever i saw at the start :(

my point is that timeframe is irrelevant, i think its normal for him to be acting how he is, 1 and a half years at your age is a long time for a relationship. You were probably his first 'love' too

Yeah, I was.

I seriously didn't bold it after you posted lol.

Just had big argument with him. I'm done with him. Over. O-V-A-H OVAH!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
immature of him to react that way but i think its your reponsibility, as his gf for 18 months prior to the breakup to give him at least some sort of statement - 'ive moved on, im sorry, there is nothing to talk about' rather than just outright ignore him.

if he asks for more - then you have the right to ignore/block/whatever to him

HSC
It wouldn't happen if you didnt sleep with everyone in penriff.

ahaha ahh, fuck you riet. <3

immature of him to react that way but i think its your reponsibility, as his gf for 18 months prior to the breakup to give him at least some sort of statement - 'ive moved on, im sorry, there is nothing to talk about' rather than just outright ignore him.

if he asks for more - then you have the right to ignore/block/whatever to him

prior to the break up? wtf?

I did tell him I've moved on. I told him its none of his business and I dont see why I should talk to him about it. I said I'm sorry hes hurting because of this but ultimately there is no place in this at all where his opinion is needed. Hes like "I need closure" Likewut? what am I meant to say?

Ugh, I'm over it. Don't even care anymore.

HSC
Yep, in the process of trying to obtain it you end up fucking EVERYTHING up including your own emotional stability.

EDIT: and then you have a fuckin 2.5 year relationship with someone you weren't suited to go out with in the first place and that's why you broke up in the first place because she was a fucking psycho bitch who ruined your life
uh oh. sounds like someone is still angry.

yeah like how am I meant to give him closure anyway? A friend said that she thought he meant that he wanted me to say it to him face to face and its like oh yeah I'm sure that'd give him "closure". That'll just make him even more cutties and he'd probably cry.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ahaha ahh, fuck you riet. <3

prior to the break up? wtf?

I did tell him I've moved on. I told him its none of his business and I dont see why I should talk to him about it. I said I'm sorry hes hurting because of this but ultimately there is no place in this at all where his opinion is needed. Hes like "I need closure" Likewut? what am I meant to say?

Ugh, I'm over it. Don't even care anymore.
i meant to say you've been his gf for 18 months so its not a small issue.

if you have told him everything however, then just ignore him :]

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
It's over... why do you care? i hate people who get caught up in shit like this.

He finally realises what he's lost now that it is someone elses.

Accept the fact that there are people who are better friends with him than you and they will support him in this simply because of this, or they may have experienced similar things in the past.

Relationships breakdown due to a number of reasons generally it is simply the balance of things which you love and hate about a person tips too heavily in favour of one side. Maybe there are things he still likes about you, maybe he feels guilty or probably it's a mix of these things and alot of resentment which he still feels towards you and he thinks it unfair that you can move on so easily when he is left behind (no matter if it was his decision or not).

I don;t know all the personal circumstances that surround this issue so i don't know how i will go with advice but essentially what you do is up to you.

Closure is the resolution of tension. If there is tension in a relationship the breakup should be closure in itself... but people will always second guess themselves and others, and it's natural to be curious of possibilities. If you still care this much about it just ask him why he is cut and if he can't give a rational explanation i suggest you simply recognise that you can't please everyone and move on.

just remember that a scar shows that a wound has healed.

HSC
It's over... why do you care? i hate people who get caught up in shit like this.

He finally realises what he's lost now that it is someone elses.

Accept the fact that there are people who are better friends with him than you and they will support him in this simply because of this, or they may have experienced similar things in the past.

Relationships breakdown due to a number of reasons generally it is simply the balance of things which you love and hate about a person tips too heavily in favour of one side. Maybe there are things he still likes about you, maybe he feels guilty or probably it's a mix of these things and alot of resentment which he still feels towards you and he thinks it unfair that you can move on so easily when he is left behind (no matter if it was his decision or not).

I don;t know all the personal circumstances that surround this issue so i don't know how i will go with advice but essentially what you do is up to you.

Closure is the resolution of tension. If there is tension in a relationship the breakup should be closure in itself... but people will always second guess themselves and others, and it's natural to be curious of possibilities. If you still care this much about it just ask him why he is cut and if he can't give a rational explanation i suggest you simply recognise that you can't please everyone and move on.

just remember that a scar shows that a wound has healed.
Yeeeaaah, I like everyone elses posts better.

You kinda need to know the ins and outs to make such statements, Tim. I mean, some of what you said does apply but some doesn't at all.

Anyway, like I said before, I'm over it.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
nah mang all original.

"It's over... why do you care? i hate people who get caught up in shit like this."

"I don't know all the personal circumstances that surround this issue so i don't know how i will go with advice but essentially what you do is up to you. "

just incase you missed those parts......

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Ok, heres the deal...

I dated this guy for 18 months but we broke up 5 months ago, right? Ok, now like a normal person I moved on and only like 2 weeks ago something happened with a guy who is also my best friend and who I trust and love dearly.
So much for the ladder theory...

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
I think you should stop ignoring him, and give him some sort of closure.
Just cause, he has now handed himself to you on a platter, where you can slice and dice him, and cook him to whatever you feel.

.. But hey thats just my sort of sadistic amusement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)