Help plz fuel cell chemistry assignment due 2morw plzzz (2 Viewers)

sannous1

HSC
Hey u guys ,im doing an assignmnet on batteries and cells, anyways one part of the assignment conists of finding the chemistry of a fuel cell, i was going through my assignment and im reali confusd on what i have written some of the things r irrelavnt but i dnt noe wat to take off, someone plz telll me the what i should keep , thankss mwaaaa

bored of sc

HSC
I only had a quick skim and don't know much about this topic but I'd say it all looks good to me. :) Don't take my word for it though.

~caramello~

HSC
same here. Skimmed through it and it Looks good.
But cant really eliminate irrelevant stuff without knowing what exactly the question is.

sannous1

HSC
thanks u guys lol, thats my problem theres no question, just wat is the chemistry, so i dno when to stop loll, my stupid 2teacher sed its due on tuesday, ive finishd it but lik yeh he can read it now yay , thankss

bored of sc

HSC
thanks u guys lol, thats my problem theres no question, just wat is the chemistry, so i dno when to stop loll, my stupid 2teacher sed its due on tuesday, ive finishd it but lik yeh he can read it now yay , thankss
Enough is when you feel it makes sense to you and is in detail. :) Which is what you have I presume?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)