what would my UAI be, roughly (1 Viewer)

dragand

HSC
ranking first then estimated alligned mark

english adv: 6/24 81%
english ext: 3/12 80%
modern hist: 1/10 88%
extension hist: 1/6 78%
maths adv: 6/18 75%
ipt: 2/19 85%
sdd: 1/5 75%

roughly, what would my uai be?

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
Are you stupid!!! In most of his subjects, he is ranked first. I would say definately 95-98 especially if he goes to a top 200 school in NSW.
i would say no.
it all depends if u do well in the HSC, and if he gets those marks in the HSC, my guess is more accurate.

peter2

Banned
HSC
Listen, you are talking to a person who completed his HSC in 2006 and not 2008, thus having much more experience regarding ranks and marks. I predicted 95-98 but this is only if he maintains his ranks. Of course if he gives up on the HSC (Highly unlikely), he could get a <30 UAI. But if he does maintain those ranks or even improves on them a little, he would definately obtain high 90's. Don't demotivate the poor guy like that with your stupid and ridiculous opinions.

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
Listen, you are talking to a person who completed his HSC in 2006 and not 2008, thus having much more experience regarding ranks and marks. I predicted 95-98 but this is only if he maintains his ranks. Of course if he gives up on the HSC (Highly unlikely), he could get a <30 UAI. But if he does maintain those ranks or even improves on them a little, he would definately obtain high 90's. Don't demotivate the poor guy like that with your stupid and ridiculous opinions.
if some guy from a dodgy school ranked on a borderline 200, and he came first in every subject, but his marks are low 80s, u reckon he is gonna get high 90s like 98.
i think he can get low 90s.
and in the HSC you really need to be able to obtain high 80s for each of those subjects since they arent as high scaling as subjects like 4U maths.
To sum it up, i will agree with u that he would need to keep his ranks, but he needs to up his marks i reckon. and in the HSC, his HSC marks should be high band 5s and then these marks will scale to about 95/96 ish, and then these scaled marks will be used for the UAI

but in OP's situation, his marks are low 80s.
i had a friend who had an internal rank of 1st in ext history, but in the end the poorest rank guy beat him in the HSC and the people all got scaled down. So in the end it all depends on what he gets in the HSC.

but right now to ask for UAI estimate is a joke. Much can change now and later. JUST DO WELL IN THE HSC

dragand

HSC
My school is ranked in between 120-140. If that helps. And if i maintain THOSE EXACT marks... roughly what would my uai be.

Thanks for the help btw. :)

peter2

Banned
HSC
My school is ranked in between 120-140. If that helps. And if i maintain THOSE EXACT marks... roughly what would my uai be.

Thanks for the help btw. :)
Since your school is ranked in between 120-140, high 90's is definately a possibility. Just make sure they keep those ranks. Also, do not worry about your raw marks AT ALL, as long as your comfortably beating the students below you in ranks. I remember at my shit school, the highest person in my IPT class in the trial only received like 65%, but in the HSC their HSC mark was like 94. Just make sure you maintain those marks. Good luck and keep your head up!

dp624

HSC
probably 92-98, if you can
a) maintain it
b) don't stuff up externals - they matter so much to you

duckcowhybrid

HSC
SAM is spitting out 83.60, but it isn't taking into accoun those rankings. I think roughly 90-95ish is possible.

Conspicuous

HSC
hey while you're all doing your calculations, want to throw my marks into the mix?

Advanced English- 1/36 92%
Extension 1 english- 1/3 88 %
Mathematics- 1/16 98%
Extension 1 maths- 2/6 84%
Chemistry- 1/8 89%
Modern History- 1/8 98%
Visual Arts- 1/12 94%

any rough ideas on my UAI if i maintain my marks?

and i have nooooo idea what ranking my school is

thanking you

duckcowhybrid

HSC
SAM says 98.95. Congratulations. That's pretty awesome tbh. And all those first means if you maintain those kinds of rankings in externals you'd porbably be getting 99+ pretty easily.

dragand

HSC
I AGREE WITH THIS GUY

and plus the guy b4 is correct in saying that EXTERNALS are IMPORTANT
Thats why i was getting confused with some people saying i would get early 90's, possibly high 90's with those marks...

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
ranking first then estimated alligned mark

english adv: 6/24 81%
english ext: 3/12 80%
modern hist: 1/10 88%
extension hist: 1/6 78%
maths adv: 6/18 75%
ipt: 2/19 85%
sdd: 1/5 75%

roughly, what would my uai be?
I have an easier way to find out what your UAI will be:
WAIT 11 MONTHS TO FIND OUT!
For god's sake, I am so sick of kids getting on here and asking "what's my UAI going to be with this, this and this?" No-one cares. Just do the best you fucking can and your UAI will be what you deserve, despite your being a complete dumbarse.

Venom.

HSC
For god's sake, I am so sick of kids getting on here and asking "what's my UAI going to be with this, this and this?" No-one cares. Just do the best you fucking can and your UAI will be what you deserve, despite your being a complete dumbarse.
Epic PMS?:chainsaw:

hp91

HSC

lol. i agree with moll

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
i double agree, abit too early to be estimating uais?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)