Why do Aussies give Aboriginal Aussies a hard time? (1 Viewer)

When will an Aboriginal Australian become Prime Minister of Australia?

• 0-5 YEARS

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • 5-10 YEARS

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 10-15 YEARS

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 15-20 YEARS

Votes: 18 7.3%
  • 20-25 YEARS +

Votes: 64 26.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 142 58.0%

• Total voters

ghostlygums

HSC
I've been reading posts here, you aren't very nice here or even in real life :(!

Just the other day one of your people (a police officer), filmed one Aboriginal Australian dancing, and found it hillarious.

The Prime Minister has given us a "sorry", but don't actions speak louder than words in your minds?

When will an Australian Aborigine be given the "Prime Minister" title, just as an African American (Barack Obama) was given the title of "President" in the United States of America?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
serious post: there won't be an aboriginal prime minister anytime soon because there isn't an aboriginal outstanding enough to be prime minister that i know of. hopefully one day an aboriginal will step up and be that good. not now. :(

Lentern

HSC
I've been reading posts here, you aren't very nice here or even in real life :(!

Just the other day one of your people (a police officer), filmed one Aboriginal Australian dancing, and found it hillarious.

The Prime Minister has given us a "sorry", but don't actions speak louder than words in your minds?

When will an Australian Aborigine be given the "Prime Minister" title, just as an African American (Barack Obama) was given the title of "President" in the United States of America?
Obama does not equate to an Aborigine, he is a Kenyan American not an indigenous American. How many red Indians are part of the American congress? The day an indigenous candidate stands in my electorate and offers better policies than any other candidate I will vote for him and I think with a few despicable exceptions that can be said for most Australians.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

lol when i read that i spent a minute thinking about who from bos is a police officer :shy: :confused:

lolpetrol

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I really need to get SMS alerts when threads like these pop up.

You answered all of your questions with the second line. As long as Aboriginals continue with a "them and us" mentality, (i.e. referring to a police officer as "us"), we'll never feel the need to include you.

As soon as Aboriginals start taking accountability for their own actions, instead of blaming "us".

An Aborigine will never be Prime Minister. So long as Australian of the Year Aboriginals refer to Australia Day as "invasion day". Give us somebody worth voting for, somebody who won't milk the race card.

Mostly, stop drinking metho/sniffing glue/stealing shit/whinging all the time, and you might be looked upon as people and not buffoons.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
well how about you clean yourselves, stop being violent, stop sniffing petrol and being fucking useless fucks who can't support a family. It is a godsend that those poor children were taken away from their useless fuckwit families and given a proper upbringing to at least attempt to counteract their already-tainted nature.

p.s: im 100% joking, i love you <3<3<3<3

i hope you guys get there one day! keep fighting the good fight!

КГБ

Banned
HSC
i got more chances of being PM of this country with my brown skin than an abo.

that means something.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
It means that as disgusting as Pakis are, generally they have a strong work ethic, seek regular employment and they don't give their 18month old babies syphilis.

Smithereens

HSC
Lol, we give the Aborigines so much financial and social support, more so than any other group, yet most of them fail to use it wisely and contribute a fair amount to society.

HSC
Because it makes them feel good about themselves.

And also, pretty much most people on the board are trolling most of the time.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
It means that as disgusting as Pakis are, generally they have a strong work ethic, seek regular employment and they don't give their 18month old babies syphilis.
i loled. ran out of reps:p

rasengan90

HSC
I hope one of the members of our esteemed Redfern Aboriginal community is voted in as PM. I bet they would raise taxes. By one dollar. Only for the train.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
on a srs note, why the hell do i have to pay $50 for a few tables from the pharmacy. whereas an abo only pays $3.

in this day and age, everyone would want to be an abo ...i think

КГБ

Banned
HSC
I hope one of the members of our esteemed Redfern Aboriginal community is voted in as PM. I bet they would raise taxes. By one dollar. Only for the train.
ive spend a solid $5 in donations on the redfern station aboriginals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)