• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

F**k off were full (2 Viewers)

КГБ

Banned
HSC
i was scared to have sex with a lebo chick because her 300 cousins were watching.

greekgun

HSC
Since when. My brother has been going to UNI for 4 years at UNSW and has never seen this all they have is a bathroom for washing before prayer. My sis goes to Sydney and the same applies there. There are no special privileges for muslims at uni besides that.
Im pretty sure that i read an article in the herland sun a few months back about it, and there were even forums going on about it. But i know that some uni's in melbourne have these special facilities and many muslims are asking (some may call it demanding) other uni's do so also.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
there probably is a muslim prayer room/bathroom at UNSW and USYD its just not in every single bathroom.

i know UTS has one

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Im pretty sure that i read an article in the herland sun a few months back about it, and there were even forums going on about it. But i know that some uni's in melbourne have these special facilities and many muslims are asking (some may call it demanding) other uni's do so also.
OMFG THEY ARE DEMANDING SHIT! THEY ARE TAKING OVER AUSTRALIA! OMFG.

srsly grow the fuck up.

they / we have every right to demand whatever the fuck we want. if the institution cannot provide us with a facility or its out of cooperate policy then bad luck to Muslims. they can always go to a different uni.

srsly, some of the retards on here think of us as yobo aliens trying to take over australia.

the other day i got shit delivered to my house, and the trucky asked if i was Muslim. WTF? yeah i am. BOOO

Last edited:

yld

HSC
FAIL at the bolded.
my apologies but my scripture teacher for christianity made us read part of the old testament and told the class that it was part of the christian faith.

i guess i need 2do a bit of research but i thought since he was a christian teacher he would have known.

yld

HSC
More fail at bolded.
For starters, Islam claims to be God's final and last testament to the people after the previous testaments of Judaism and Christianity, and the Q'uran explicitly states this. Therefore, any text relating to their religions is also related to your own, and hence valid.
Secondly, the Old Testament is primarily used by Jews, not Christians.
Thirdly, I'm an atheist, so my world does not contain any "fanciful stories" or ideology and instead is mediated by cold, hard fact. As opposed to your own wolrd where there is a widespread belief that Muhammed flew on a horse to Jerusalem from his camp in Arabia for an overnight visit.
Lastly, just because you are an adherent to a religion does not mean that you have a monolpoly upon in-depth knowledge of said religion. In fact, statistically, it is far more likely that you don't know much more than the basics of your own religion, because you are likely to have simply adopted the same religion as your parents and know only of the customs and core beliefs through their teaching.
1.True Islam claims to be God's final and last testament to the people after the previous testaments of Judaism and Christianity, and the Q'uran explicitly states this. However islam is also said to be the complete/last of gods testament therefore some bits Judaism and Christianity were changed/altered to change society e.g. alcohol.
2. i was told by my scripture christain teacher that the old testament was part of the christian faith; my apologies for that false claim. but i was taught wronge but the right person for the job, an actual christian
3. i asked where did you get the story and never refered to our believes so please respect mine and not call them fanciful. treat people the way you want to be treated. i respect that you are atheist; plz respect that im a muslim.
4. true i dont know about everything in islam; however i went for 5year everyweek to a religious class. so i do understand somethings in islam and thats all i'll ever spread so i dont spread false.
5. plz dont judge me to being born into my religion. how u would knoW? dont judge a book by its cover

Last edited:

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
1.True Islam claims to be God's final and last testament to the people after the previous testaments of Judaism and Christianity, and the Q'uran explicitly states this. However islam is also said to be the complete/last of gods testament therefore some bits Judaism and Christianity were changed/altered to change society e.g. alcohol.
2. i was told by my scripture christain teacher that the old testament was part of the christian faith; my apologies for that false claim. but i was taught wronge but the right person for the job, an actual christian
3. i asked where did you get the story and never refered to our believes so please respect mine and not call them fanciful. treat people the way you want to be treated. i respect that you are atheist; plz respect that im a muslim.
4. true i dont know about everything in islam; however i went for 5year everyweek to a religious class. so i do understand somethings in islam and thats all i'll ever spread so i dont spread false.
5. plz dont judge me to being born into my religion. how would knoW? dont judge a bok b its cover

What? dont you have a brain of your own you stupid muslim cunt? ffs this is what pisses me off most about you retards

u-borat

Banned
HSC
stfu yld you have twilight in your avatar so your opinion is void.

yld

HSC
What? dont you have a brain of your own you stupid muslim cunt? ffs this is what pisses me off most about you retards
Excuse me. don't call me retarded okay. i was on the run therefore didn't realize the spelling mistakes. I actually do adv. English.
and what the hell does Islam and me being Muslim have anything 2do with my grammar. get a life mate; atleast im not rude

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Just wondering on some of your opinions on some certain matters (both from people who support muslims coming to this country and those who dont).

How do u guys feel when Muslims get special benifits at uni's such as separate bathrooms, lunchrooms, messhalls, washrooms and outdoor seating areas when other religious dont get any special treatment like that at all. How do u guys feel when muslims demand that timetables be changed to suit them because they need days off, or periods of time off because of Rammadam. Do u guys think its fair that they recieve all these things when other religons attending the same uni's dont - even though they pay the same fee's (excluding international students).
Actually Muslims usually have A bathroom in some uni's for "wudu".
You wouldnt want people sticking their feet in a random uni bathroom would you?

Ive visited USYD, UWS, UTS, UNSW:

No Special Lunchrooms.

No outdoor Seating areas

Has A timetable been changed so suit a muslim fasting in ramadan?

You are clearly an idiot.

The only "advantage" muslims get in uni's is a bathroom for wudu.

OMGGG THEY ARE TAKING OVER OUR UNI's IT STARTS WITH A BATHROOM BUT THEY ARE GANA WANT TO RENAME OUR UNI

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Actually Muslims usually have A bathroom in some uni's for "wudu".
You wouldnt want people sticking their feet in a random uni bathroom would you?

Ive visited USYD, UWS, UTS, UNSW:

No Special Lunchrooms.

No outdoor Seating areas

A timetable has been changed so suit a muslim fasting in ramadan?

You are clearly an idiot.

The only "advantage" muslims get in uni's is a bathroom for wudu.

OMGGG THEY ARE TAKING OVER OUR UNI's IT STARTS WITH A BATHROOM BUT THEY ARE GANA WANT TO RENAME OUR UNI
repped post.

greekgun

HSC
Im with this guy, y dont u guys choose ur religon instead of being born into it. Get out there, read up about other religons, discuss it with others and actually develop ur own identity instead of being a bunch of sheep an. My whole family are Greek Orthadox, but hey ima athiest.

boris

Banned
HSC
Excuse me. don't call me retarded okay. i was on the run therefore didn't realize the spelling mistakes. I actually do adv. English.
and what the hell does Islam and me being Muslim have anything 2do with my grammar. get a life mate; atleast im not rude
hahah i wasn't even talking about your shit grammar you vapid slut. i was referring to the fact that you use being born into a religion as an excuse. What, can't you think for yourself and make up your own mind? lol dumb cunt

КГБ

Banned
HSC
if islams makes love to jewish woman does he go to hell? im scared

yld

HSC
hahah i wasn't even talking about your shit grammar you vapid slut. i was referring to the fact that you use being born into a religion as an excuse. What, can't you think for yourself and make up your own mind? lol dumb cunt
do not call me a slut! its not an excuse; its my life. i choose to live by it. so keep out of it.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
yld is a good poster. back of guys. its slack

yld

HSC
Im with this guy, y dont u guys choose ur religon instead of being born into it. Get out there, read up about other religons, discuss it with others and actually develop ur own identity instead of being a bunch of sheep an. My whole family are Greek Orthadox, but hey ima athiest.
i did; i live in aus. i have access to all religions and all my friends have different religions. but i can never understand any of them no matter how much i look into it. islam suits me just the way your beliefs suit you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)