Questions regarding downloading lecture slides and readings from textbook (1 Viewer)

HSC
hi

well im probably gonna ask a mentor person or someone about this but i thought i might as well post it on bos.

yeah i was wondering, when will the lecture slides become available on the student site? coz i went to the student site to check out the lecture slides for this lecture i had two days ago (on mon) but it wasnt there anymore...

also i was wondering, how do we find out which readings to do in the textbook? coz only 1 of my units gave out the unit outline which laid out which readings to do.

thanks.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hi

well im probably gonna ask a mentor person or someone about this but i thought i might as well post it on bos.

yeah i was wondering, when will the lecture slides become available on the student site? coz i went to the student site to check out the lecture slides for this lecture i had two days ago (on mon) but it wasnt there anymore...

also i was wondering, how do we find out which readings to do in the textbook? coz only 1 of my units gave out the unit outline which laid out which readings to do.

thanks.
This is dependent entirely on your lecturer, so please contact him :) They are responsible for the recording and uploading and the restrictions involved with who is allowed to see it and who isn't.

HSC
This is dependent entirely on your lecturer, so please contact him :) They are responsible for the recording and uploading and the restrictions involved with who is allowed to see it and who isn't.
just figured out how to look at the slides for the previous lecture lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)