Customer Annoyingness as a function of time (2 Viewers)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

1) When a customer is born, They become approximately linearly annoying untill they plateau at around age 40-50.

2) After around age 50, customers become too obese and lazy to complain so they gradually become "kinder" and more appreciative.

3) The phase of becomming more appreciative however reaches a minima at around 65-70 ish. as the appreciativeness gradually becomes annoying as they waste our time.

4) Afterwards, customers realise that they have wasted 70 years of their life and in an attempt to become more "hip" they recount "glorious" tales of their time to staff, effectively becomming more annoying than their "plateau" years.

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
ive had a job that makes it really clear how annoying customers are.. it was an outbound call center

<20 were nice. 20-40 were ass holes. 50-60. verrrrrrry nice. 70+ cranky old men, but really nice women

haha so i guess it kinda fits in with your curve?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
ive had a job that makes it really clear how annoying customers are.. it was an outbound call center

<20 were nice. 20-40 were ass holes. 50-60. verrrrrrry nice. 70+ cranky old men, but really nice women

haha so i guess it kinda fits in with your curve?
Indeed, However i never get to deal with people 18 and lower, i would assume it would be increasingly annoying dealing with kids.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Indeed, However i never get to deal with people 18 and lower, i would assume it would be increasingly annoying dealing with kids.
Yeah, because 90% of the time they're the ones trying to escape the store while I have my back turned because they've decided to do a sopt of shoplifting.

ytrbut

HSC
I'd suggest that, for 1 < x < ~5, the annoyance factor is relatively high, because of all the screaming, crying, awkward questions, and petulant behaviour.

Naturally, this would be very difficult to put in the equation.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Omium, I truly believe that you could write a thesis on the shitness of customers and the influence of age on that shitness.

You seem to have the worst luck with customers, where do you work?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Omium, I truly believe that you could write a thesis on the shitness of customers and the influence of age on that shitness.

You seem to have the worst luck with customers, where do you work?
lol, I work in an INBOUND call-centre recharging and connecting international phone calls.

At least i don't work in an outbound centre :)

Last edited:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
lol, I work in an INBOUND call-centre recharging and connecting international phone calls.

At least i don't work in an outbound centre :)
Haha.
I work at a newsagents. I get a shitload of shit fuckwit customers.
I have about 8725602575867 stories if you'd like me to contribute to your theory : D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
you beat me man,
you are the ultimate form of maths nerd...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)