• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fifteen dead in German school shooting spree (1 Viewer)

MJ-47

HSC
Fifteen people have been killed after a teenage gunman went on a rampage in south-west Germany, officials say.
Most of the dead are thought to have been pupils at the Albertville secondary school in Winnenden, north of Stuttgart.
The gunman, a 17-year-old former pupil, is also dead, police say. The teenager, who was said to have been wearing black combat gear, was chased by police after fleeing the school into the centre of town.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Fifteen people have been killed after a teenage gunman went on a rampage in south-west Germany, officials say.
Most of the dead are thought to have been pupils at the Albertville secondary school in Winnenden, north of Stuttgart.
The gunman, a 17-year-old former pupil, is also dead, police say. The teenager, who was said to have been wearing black combat gear, was chased by police after fleeing the school into the centre of town.

I hope he bled to death instead of a instant death.

Venom.

HSC
Fuckin pussy. Anyone that goes on that sort of rampage, then kills themself to save themselves from punishment are fuckin pussies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
a german involved in a killing spree? say WHAT!

X

xeuyrawp

Learn2read. No where does it say the gunman shot himself.
German news (sorry, cbfed finding an English version) says that despite original reports he was killed by police, he killed himself.

The details are that he shot a bunch of people from his old school, he ran away, stole a car, the car went off the road, he ran by foot into a car dealership, shot a guy there and had a shootout with the police, and when he was injured he shot himself in the head.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well it would help if the other people in the game didnt have guns and were cowering under desks.

HSC
ps3. i played it for a week straight when i went home over christmas, due to me having to pawn my ps3 to my brother cos im poor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)