• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What you hate about UNSW (2 Viewers)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Ah.
The student lounge adjacent to the CLB courtyard with poor aircon.
They have external screens which can be connected via VGA to your laptop.
Let's see what happens if goatse is to be displayed on any of those screens.
Ah fuck that would be incredibly hilarious

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol my Mechanics of Solids lecturer releases lecture notes after the lecture itself.
I don't know his full name because it is ethnic but I will remember it as Gangbang Krusty
BAHAHAHAHA, thats as funny as blennefaggot, lol!

Yeah i had "Gangadhara Prusty" as my statics lecturer for mman1300 last year, now for statics i got "SS Leong", so yea.. intense indian accent to intense asian accent. At least leong's accent is more understandable than chi mak, he made me lol.

:chainsaw:

edit: yknow theres actually a 'prusty appreciation' facebook group.

weird.

and its filled with indians too, LOL (and the occasional white/asian)

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
dumbfucks on vista.elearning course forums.

MMAN1300 -

A.E.: what time are they [tutes] on wednesday?
me: 12-1pm
A.E.: cheers

doesnt take fucking long to look up your timetable on my.unsw, or look up the course on handbook.

GENC6001 -

curry (probably fob): Hey guys! I came in 5mins late just now and i missed the part about the text book. Does any of you have any idea where we can get the text book?

me: unsw bookshop, maybe other places too, like dymocks.

maybe.

curry (probably fob): Thanks so much :)

lecturer: Awesome - thanks Omar

me: its great to see my time and effort is deeply appreciated.

ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD??? WHERE ELSE DO YOU BUY TXTBKS?!?!?!

edit: probably shoulda said that ^

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
triple poast lul

Ah.
The student lounge adjacent to the CLB courtyard with poor aircon.
They have external screens which can be connected via VGA to your laptop.
Let's see what happens if goatse is to be displayed on any of those screens.
i recently found out that i can bluetoothly control my laptop using my fone, once i connect i have control over the mouse. Ive tried to do this with the uni computers that are hooked up to a projector, but been unsuccessful.

It'd be nice to see reactions.

Imagine: lecturer is lecturing to the students in some massive lecture theater, all of a sudden on the projector behind him, the students notice the mouse move on its own accord, closes the pdf, some giggles, right click, delete the lecture notes, some laughs, lecturer doesnt notice, so ms paint opens up and a big penis is drawn, lecturer turns around to find the source of the laughter just as i disconnect my fone and turn off my bluetooth.

lulz.

P

pinkcheeks

i must say i like the law faculty's bathroom's.

Everythings PURPLE.

:rofl:

P

pinkcheeks

i'm also very short, so i manage to make my way from the back of the line to the front at the central bus queues, without people even realising.

:)

HSC
triple poast lul

i recently found out that i can bluetoothly control my laptop using my fone, once i connect i have control over the mouse. Ive tried to do this with the uni computers that are hooked up to a projector, but been unsuccessful.

It'd be nice to see reactions.

Imagine: lecturer is lecturing to the students in some massive lecture theater, all of a sudden on the projector behind him, the students notice the mouse move on its own accord, closes the pdf, some giggles, right click, delete the lecture notes, some laughs, lecturer doesnt notice, so ms paint opens up and a big penis is drawn, lecturer turns around to find the source of the laughter just as i disconnect my fone and turn off my bluetooth.

lulz.
hahahahahaha

edit: hate glare on the big uni walkway thing

Pace_T

HSC
i'm also very short, so i manage to make my way from the back of the line to the front at the central bus queues, without people even realising.

i dont even have to line up at the central bus queues

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
hahahahahaha

edit: hate glare on the big uni walkway thing
I third that post. It's so bad when you're walking on it during midday and also early in the morning :(

Law Building toilets are like the cleanest ones I've been to in the entire campus. Especially the ones inside the Freehills library. Zomg, the cleanliness just freaks me out.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
someone mentioned this in this thread probably this time last year, but it needs to be repeated.

the fact that the anzac pde entrance to uni is on its far west, meaning as sun rises from the east in the morning, we got glare on our face as we enter uni, and as sun sets on the west, we got glare as we leave uni.

engineering design of uni = fail

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
someone mentioned this in this thread probably this time last year, but it needs to be repeated.

the fact that the anzac pde entrance to uni is on its far west, meaning as sun rises from the east in the morning, we got glare on our face as we enter uni, and as sun sets on the west, we got glare as we leave uni.

engineering design of uni = fail
Also the fact that almost all the buildings on the main walkway have reflective glass on them doesn't help.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
indeed, i gotta invest in some sunnies, but that means i cant use specs at the same time, meaning i become semi blind.

maybe i'll get myself some blind dudes sunnies...

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
lol no joke. My frame is so light and it has these two little magnets near the middle of my specs where you just attach the clip-on sunnies. It's so convenient and relatively inexpensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)