What are you currently Reading? (4 Viewers)

ThisBRose

HSC
She is amazing, I personally love all of her books except picture perfect, only book iv never finished ever, she is such a amazing person i met her last year in Canberra she signed two of my books! I suggest reading 'nineteen minutes' after you have finished reading keeper :) also perfect match is amazing to well all her books are!! :D:D:D

Right now im reading Brontes Story. because i had nothing else to read.. Need a really good book right now :D
This is my first of her's, I've heard so much about her. I probably wouldn't have read anything of hers though, if it wasn't for my cousin lending this book to my Mum. You're lucky having met her! That would have been a great experience.

I will have to read those two books when I'm done. Thanks for the suggestion. You should read the two books I had just read, they're amazing too.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
She is amazing, I personally love all of her books except picture perfect, only book iv never finished ever, she is such a amazing person i met her last year in Canberra she signed two of my books! I suggest reading 'nineteen minutes' after you have finished reading keeper :) also perfect match is amazing to well all her books are!! :D:D:D
lol, ive read that book - and youre right, it is amazing, loved it, also read Second Glance, which was also really good, she's a good writer imo

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
atm im reading 'The Devious Book for Cats' by Fluffy and Bonkers. Its a parody of the dangerous book for boys and the daring book for girls, its pretty funny if your a cat person. Chapters like: Cardboard boxes, The Window, Staring like a pro, toying with allergy suffers, the vacuum cleaner: vortex of terror.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
lol, ive read that book - and youre right, it is amazing, loved it, also read Second Glance, which was also really good, she's a good writer imo
yah i read that too, but a few people say she's shit. i sure as hell don't agree :(

banuu

HSC
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley

i loved the book. key ideas were fantastic as was the language use.

saadec

HSC
HELPP !! does any one know how the kite runner links to the concpet of belonging?</SPAN>

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
*changes thread title to *
"what are you trying very hard to read"
one flew over the coockoo's nest

it is very interesting but I can't seem to get into it like I do with most books so I am also reading (for like the billionth time) executive orders by tom clancy (i have read it so much i skip to the bits i like and still know almost word for word the rest, sad i know)

HSC
Recently finished My Bodhi Tree by Zhang Xianliang. Now reading Cat's Eye by Margaret Atwood.

Tangent

HSC
catcher in the rye, by s.d.salinger

"..its a people shooting hat. I shoot people.."

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I'm reading Fighting Words by Hector Avalos. Book about how religious violence is the same as secular violence in that it involves fighting over scarce resources, except that the sacred scarce resources are all only perceived, and not actually real, so it's really actually a stupid excuse.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
catcher in the rye, by s.d.salinger

"..its a people shooting hat. I shoot people.."
lol i remember that book, it was our set text for english last year, 90% of our class thought it was crap, but i liked it... :)

Tangent

HSC
lol i remember that book, it was our set text for english last year, 90% of our class thought it was crap, but i liked it... :)
aww, it is a good book. its amazing, cuz holden caulfield is like a real person(though its prob mostly salingers past experiences). its fun as, how he just speaks to the prostitute

the ending was the best part of the book, how u have to let kids experience things for themselves

Last edited:

Jeza.

HSC
Wuthering Heights- Emily Bronte.
oh, i do love the Bronte sister's.

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society- Mary Ann Shaffer.

Jeza.

HSC
i love Wuthering Heights, and read it frequently...

although most people i know can't stand it.

they just don't understand!

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
aww, it is a good book. its amazing, cuz holden caulfield is like a real person(though its prob mostly salingers past experiences). its fun as, how he just speaks to the prostitute

the ending was the best part of the book, how u have to let kids experience things for themselves
lol, that part was weird, if i were in his position i would've done it lol :)
funny how he gets bashed in the end by the maurice dude...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)