• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Should polygamous marriages be legal? (1 Viewer)

Should polygamous marriages be legal??

• YES.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
You in particular are one of the more vulgar hedonists to come along in a while. I hope that by contrasting against your confronting ease with sin others are awoken to the shame and evil of what they witness and speak.
Indeed, I blame you for corrupting silver persian, whom iron loved. Where there were once were seeds of growth upon him marking high points of faith, piety and missionary endevour, today only ashes remain

I thought embers were starting to glow in you, bos.
Alas the time for me to leave you draws near...
You are right, I am easy. I also fear that you have misjudged Silver Persian, your seed was never within him and by the time I'm through missionary shall be the last thing on his mind.

You still light my fire, though. :)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
You in particular are one of the more vulgar hedonists to come along in a while. I hope that by contrasting against your confronting ease with sin others are awoken to the shame and evil of what they witness and speak.
Indeed, I blame you for corrupting silver persian, whom iron loved. Where there were once were seeds of growth upon him marking high points of faith, piety and missionary endevour, today only ashes remain

I thought embers were starting to glow in you, bos.
Alas the time for me to leave you draws near...
Umm, no offence or anything, but your posts are a bit strange.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Being serious, I say no, because WHERE IS THE LOVE? How do the other wives feel when he is with the other women?

I will marry one man, and he will marry one woman (me.)

The End. Kthxbai.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I say no on the marriage front. Marriage should be monogamous. It is a commitment to a significant other, and that significant other only. Outside of marriage though, I see no detriment to legalising a polygamous agreement as long as all parties know exactly what they are in for.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I say no on the marriage front. Marriage should be monogamous. It is a commitment to a significant other, and that significant other only. Outside of marriage though, I see no detriment to legalising a polygamous agreement as long as all parties know exactly what they are in for.
Another thing we agree on. lol
First the TAB open on Good Friday and this.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
two of the wives in big love were hot, but one of them wasn't, so I'm against it.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol i know.

If only you didn't have an arranged marriage to Omie :(

Maybe we should legalise polygamous marriages after all.
I'm not getting married to Omie?

I am owned by Silver Persian until my marriage date. My heart soley belongs to Iron who I must leave until I "mature like a fine cheese" or something

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Why the distinction between marriage and a legal contract for a relationship? It seems pointless.

two of the wives in big love were hot, but one of them wasn't, so I'm against it.
You watch Big Love? I officially want you. Shirt off plz.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Who didn't watch Big Love?

EDIT: Fucking lol at the ad on this page: ARAB LOUNGE: connecting arabs worldwide; Arab online dating, join free now!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Who didn't watch Big Love?

EDIT: Fucking lol at the ad on this page: ARAB LOUNGE: connecting arabs worldwide; Arab online dating, join free now!
My sex drive is booming at the prospect of a nation of men who have seen Big Love.

Mine is the Christian Singles Club.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I still got the Arab Lounge

Hmm, it seems tempting. Maybs I'll sign up, meet an Arab and marry into his existing family of 1000 wives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)