someone at PETA is high (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
No we won’t change our name to a more politically correct alternative, the veteran UK dance-pop duo have sternly told the animal rights campaigner. ‘Rescue Shelter Boys’ just doesn’t have the same ring to it. Yes you read right, the Pet Shop Boys have fielded what they’ve described as an “interesting” request from the media-conscious PETA (also famous for getting celebrities like Pamela Anderson to strip down to nothing, it’s worth adding), requesting they change their moniker to something that shows a little more respect to the plight of homeless animals.

“By agreeing to change your name to the Rescue Shelter Boys, you would help raise awareness about the cruelty involved in the pet trade and encourage your millions of fans to consider giving a home to an abandoned or unwanted animal from an animal shelter,” PETA asked in a letter to the duo. “So, what do you say?”

Not surprisingly, the UK duo (who have a new album Yes fresh in the stores) declined the “bizarre” request, but happily posted the letter on their website to draw attention to “an issue worth thinking about’’.

------------------

since when is PETA full of muslims.

boris

Banned
HSC
Would go to gaol for several months atleast if a peta person tryed some shit on me (ie put blood on me) because i would cave their head in. I have never hated an organisation so much. I would embrace hitler as a brother before peta.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
No we won’t change our name to a more politically correct alternative, the veteran UK dance-pop duo have sternly told the animal rights campaigner. ‘Rescue Shelter Boys’ just doesn’t have the same ring to it. Yes you read right, the Pet Shop Boys have fielded what they’ve described as an “interesting” request from the media-conscious PETA (also famous for getting celebrities like Pamela Anderson to strip down to nothing, it’s worth adding), requesting they change their moniker to something that shows a little more respect to the plight of homeless animals.

“By agreeing to change your name to the Rescue Shelter Boys, you would help raise awareness about the cruelty involved in the pet trade and encourage your millions of fans to consider giving a home to an abandoned or unwanted animal from an animal shelter,” PETA asked in a letter to the duo. “So, what do you say?”

Not surprisingly, the UK duo (who have a new album Yes fresh in the stores) declined the “bizarre” request, but happily posted the letter on their website to draw attention to “an issue worth thinking about’’.

------------------

since when is PETA full of muslims.
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ffs

what is wrong with these people

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
this isnt as weird as the time they asked george clooney if they could do some shit with his scent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)