Swine Virus (3 Viewers)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
For any Victorians out there, I can tell you the one good thing to come out of the Swine Flu has been the first Andrew Bolt article that I've ever agreed with (re: Overreaction to the virus).

ZaraKu

HSC
lol uni sent me an email with "we have measures in place in case of a Swine Flu outbreak" pfft I deleted it.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Did you actually read the article?
No. I read the title and assumed I knew what the article was about (I was in a rush but yeah shouldn't have done that). The article is actually quite good.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Tamiflu is quite effective against all strains of the flu.

ZaraKu

HSC
Apparently our entire stock of Tamiflu is useless because it's 5 years old and once it hits 5 years, it goes out of date

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I haven't got swine flu yet.

I lol'd at the local butcher because he has a sign 'OUR PORK IS SWINE FLU FREE' and it's funny because people seriously still think you get swine flu from eating pork.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
The media makes it look worse then it actually is, simply because it is active near the beloved Americans.

ablle

HSC
N/A
Lies. The media spreads the troof. After all, why would they lie?

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Apparently our entire stock of Tamiflu is useless because it's 5 years old and once it hits 5 years, it goes out of date
Wikipedia said:
Roche and the U.S. government had already extended the shelf life of federally stockpiled Tamiflu from the original five years to seven years because studies indicated that the medication continues to maintain its effectiveness.

AlexizzlyFizzly

HSC
Wednesday 29 April 2009:
Swine flu hits the media & apocalypse formally announced.

Sunday 3 May 2009:
Media announces that swine flue 'isnt as bad as originally thought'.

Oh man but in those four days i quit my job and set up an air locked fortress outside my house and became a vegetarian.

Damn u media why would u blow something out of proportion for profitable purposes?
Why??

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Fucking hell read the Goldacre article. Media overexposure does not undermine the fact that it's potentially serious.
This. (Just like media overexposure doesn't undermine the fact that anthropogenic climate change is happening.)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
turns out
pigs fly

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
For any Victorians out there, I can tell you the one good thing to come out of the Swine Flu has been the first Andrew Bolt article that I've ever agreed with (re: Overreaction to the virus).
haha fuck i hate that worthless cunt

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
apparently our entire stock of stupid is useless because you took it all

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
I haven't got swine flu yet.

I lol'd at the local butcher because he has a sign 'OUR PORK IS SWINE FLU FREE' and it's funny because people seriously still think you get swine flu from eating pork.
apparently Paris Hilton thinks the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)