Federal Budget 2009-10 (2 Viewers)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
O'Brien has Swan shitting himself.

He has a point though. A lot of the projects that are receiving funding now, were foreshadowed in the last budget, but the Rudd Govt is funding them under the premise of "Nation Building" projects in response to the GFC.

Hmmm.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
So much money. My god so much money.

*sobs*
"Equates to 29% of GDP, and the RBA announced that the recession wont be as harsh as the 1990 recession."

More spending on cash handouts than total investments. Not good.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Wayne Swan is an asexual, this looks like his type of economic policy.

All students should be "paid" a certain salary per year starting in Kindergarten, which will be put in a bank account that can be accessed upon their becoming a citizen by the aforementioned way of showing one's knowledge. This salary, at the end of their high school years, should be enough to pay for a four-year education at public colleges in their state of residence, but can be put towards anything else as one decides once they get their rights.

Lentern

HSC
I liked Costello, either turning up late or leaving early, whatever he was doing i laughed when he walked past the camera. Turnbulls budget reply should be good. Lots of "labor deficits are never temporary", "Jobs, Jobs and jobs" "the money could have been spent on..." Despite my best efforts I tend to tune out when Swan speaks so was it just me or did he only spend about 10 seconds on environment spending? Last year his speech was content heavy, this year it was all prose about god knows what-how we're comparing to other nations."

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Anyone making over $120,000 a year should be required to donate the remainder of their money into governmental programs of their choice. "Non-Profit" Organizations should not exist.

Lentern

HSC
Oh fuck I changed the channel, has Hockey been on Sky yet?
If he said much the same thing on sky as he did on abc radio then he didn't say much. "im not against government spending, i'm against irrresponsible spending" "we're looking at having 300 billion debt, will take x many years to pay back". What you'd expect really.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
By 2012-13, net public debt will surge to $188 billion, double its previous record peak under Paul Keating. In reality borrowings are likely to be even higher, since this figure excludes debt associated with the National Broadband Network, RuddBank and other off-Budget liabilities.
I just read his blog thing.

God I love Joe Hockey. I hope that stud is on Sunrise tomorrow morning.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
We're looking at about $8bn a year in interest payments.

Lentern

HSC
I just read his blog thing.

God I love Joe Hockey. I hope that stud is on Sunrise tomorrow morning.
Its uncanny how the more you speak seems to translate into my liking the budget more and more.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Its uncanny how the more you speak seems to translate into my liking the budget more and more.
That's because you're fucking retarded.

I really don't know why you insist on pointing this out to us all the time.

We get it. Really, we do.

banco55

HSC
You sound like a parrot, of the Daily Telegraph.

THERE IS NOT A FIXED POOL OF JOBS.

New jobs will be created logging in other areas. Conservation has almost no effect on economic growth and job creation. Its a distraction from the real burdens on our economy; government spending and waste, and interference in the market, in particular the labor market.
Fuck the people that actually live in the area with the parrot? They can get on their bike and find new jobs elsewhere.

Josh22

HSC
HOW CAN YOU NOT DISLIKE THIS BUDGET???!!!!

plz, any reasons why it is good would be much appreciated because i can't see anything....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)