• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

managing people and organisations (1 Viewer)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
did it last sem, almost as bad as marketing, the final exam is so fucking easy though, all multiple choice, in the 10minutes reading time id already worked out every answer I'd choose, was finished in 15 minutes then had to stick around till the hr was up.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Just like marketing, this is another subject I'll be doing next sem :p

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jasee said:
Just like marketing, this is another subject I'll be doing next sem :p
what the hell, i though u have to do all these sucjects before u do anytihng else?

so you doing uni for 5 years?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Hehe, na I did all the other 6 core subjects, since I needed them for Accounting, but I didn't need these 2.

Yeh I'm spending 4.5 years at uni :p. Next semester, I'm doing Marketing Foundations, Managing People and Organisations, Internet Commerce and Taxation Law. If I could finish my degree without these crap subjects I would.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
might actually do summer schoool. but not becuase i failed subjects (yet), just to eccelarate

amaccas

HSC
N/A
bump. I had a look at MPO because I'm studying it next semester, and it looks like a pile of crap (no offence).

Does anyone have any strategies on how to do well in it?

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
bump. I had a look at MPO because I'm studying it next semester, and it looks like a pile of crap (no offence).

Does anyone have any strategies on how to do well in it?
If you know enough about general psychology (and you probably do), you'll do fine. The entire subject is based on the mindset of managers and their workers. Maslow's hierarchy of needs plays a part IIRC (this was a year ago, and it's not something I chose to remember in depth). Just go to class and try to stay awake and it's an easy D/HD.

layzeehbum

HSC
If you know enough about general psychology (and you probably do), you'll do fine. The entire subject is based on the mindset of managers and their workers. Maslow's hierarchy of needs plays a part IIRC (this was a year ago, and it's not something I chose to remember in depth). Just go to class and try to stay awake and it's an easy D/HD.
I suppose the "staying awake" part will be the most difficult thing to do.
I only attended a couple of lectures and some of the tutorials, like probably only 6 times out of the 12 classes???
If your friend is acing MPO, that would be nice.. get notes off that person..
that's what I did to study for my final exam. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)