so how many of you girls fit my criteria (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
na he hasn't repped any gurls yet
I don't pick up random girls on the intrawebs..

Really it's up to you.

if you want an alcoholic who beats you and your children up as a husband,
there isn't really much i can do about that.

if you want a committed, faithful husband who won't cheat on you (or a committed, faithful wife), then thats good for you.

and thanks for the reps guys.!

I think i've gotten my replies now.
(13 pages).
TTFN

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
and thanks for the reps guys.!

I think i've gotten my replies now.
(13 pages).
TTFN
You're welcome.

I'd give you more but you know, you can only give out so much shit every so often.

See, it's something to look forward to everytime you come online :)

jules.09

HSC
No kidding.. your a little bitch.

now why is that?

why do you feel the need to be a little bitch, put people down to give you some sort of reason to live your pathetic, insecure life?

what's the underlying psychological issue?
were you molested as a child?
was that it?

maybe it was your 'daddy'?
maybe your 'little secret' with one of your uncles?

If that's the case,

seek help.
and not from your jerk boyfriend/ex who doesn't give two shit's or a **** about you.
just wanting you to shut up, do the deed and **** right off.

or maybe it wasn't as bad as that.
maybe your parents never loved you?
maybe they never showed you any affection?

or maybe your the result of a messy divorce between your parents..
they always said it wasn't 'because of you'.
but you always said it was so when you were a child.
and here comes your reason to be a little bitch.

now if those are the reasons, or if there is any other underlying psychological issue,
i suggest you get medical help from a trained professional.

and.. my brother has a zegna suit.
it's nice, but not worth the money imo.
it's fused.
hand's down that's shit.
and it cost $2500 off the rack.

For a person who anticipates to marry someone stereotypically 'nice', you aren't terribly 'nice' yourself. You shouldn't collocate people and are naive to do so. This thread is so utterly, amusingly.. hypocritical.

I'm actually surprised you haven't included the criteria:

Believes in God. Seeing as that's what your username screams. :)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Just to end this thread on a positive note... we do exist! I can almost squeeze myself into your criteria haha.
Smoking, drugs, alcohol... tried it but no, never, rarely
Abstinence, yep and marriage is very much forever
Not a big fan of that sort of music
The only designer things I have, have been gifts
Hmmm I'm a little into hollywood gossip, not as much as most
Volunteer - though doing it for work experience
Painting & used to do piano...

But as people have said this is definately a stereotype! Hopefully you realise that no girlfriend can stick to being the perfect 'good girl' aaaall the time, we all have our downfalls. Also that a person outside of this stereotype could be perfect for you, and by having tunnel vision you may miss them or make them think they're enough for you. Anyway, my point is that if this really is your criteria you're going to stick to, we do exist! lol
So you exist.

Question is, would a girl such as you who fits all/most of theism's requirements for a partner be at any rate attracted to him judging from his responses in this thread?

jules.09

HSC
So you exist.

Question is, would a girl such as you who fits all/most of theism's requirements for a partner be at any rate attracted to him judging from his responses in this thread?
No. There is something inherently perverse about a guy with epic expectations who can't live up to them himself.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
his responses in this thread?
I am sorry.
I admit, my behavior in this thread has been.. less than chivalrous.

If you think my behavior in this thread represents me in a true colour,
you are mistaken.

I very rarely swear, and avoid confrontations unless it is necessary. (physical confrontations, to which i usually win.)
I think you'll also be happy to know that I usually keep my 'psychological
analysis'/stereotyping' to myself. That, or I will console with them privately if the issue gets in the way of their daily life.

But let's be frank.
I don't need to defend myself in front of strangers.. especially those on the internet.
I'm not trying to sell you a product

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I don't pick up random girls on the intrawebs..

Really it's up to you.

if you want an alcoholic who beats you and your children up as a husband,
there isn't really much i can do about that.

if you want a committed, faithful husband who won't cheat on you (or a committed, faithful wife), then thats good for you.
So unless we match your criteria, the lot of life for women like me is to have a physically abusive alcoholic husband?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I am sorry.

you are mistaken.

I very rarely swear, and avoid confrontations unless it is necessary. (physical confrontations, to which i usually win.)
analysis'/stereotyping' to myself. That, or I will console with them privately if the issue gets in the way of their daily life.

But let's be frank.
I don't need to defend myself in front of strangers.. especially those on the internet.
Regardless of whatever I post here, your views on girlfriends/partners are simply retarded.

If you haven't already, you'll find out that being with someone isn't as easy as making a list of requirements and finding someone who matches.

Insults aside, you are really just immature...

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I am sorry.
Chivalrous: Being attentive to women like an ideal knight.

Don't worry man, I can see the true knight in you.

...avoid confrontations unless it is necessary. (physical confrontations, to which i usually win.)
As all strapping, successful knights should.

I don't understand what you mean by consoling people privately if the issues of stereotypes get in the way of their life? Wouldn't you confront them if it impacted only on your life?

But let's be frank.
Frank's an awesome name! I will definitely be Frank with you.

Correct! You're not selling a product here, no. It seems you're undertaking some market research here to gauge the demand for such a product, which unfortunately is failing miserably.

However, this holds good news for you as at least you can take this information make alterations to the product, thus making it more appealing. That way, when the product hits the market you wont be severely limited by the product in its current form. This is good for you, if you use it in the right way.

Last edited:
HSC
I am sorry.

you are mistaken.

But let's be frank.

Can I still be Garth?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
So unless we match your criteria, the lot of life for women like me is to have a physically abusive alcoholic husband?
no.
it's when females compromise their own 'standards' to be 'loved' by anyone.
often as a result of sexual favors, they feel 'loved'

Now if say..

Emily's dad is an alcoholic, and her dad left mom at age.. 15.
Emily would be painfully insecure, have all this emotional baggage,and have a perverse idea of how a male should love and care for her.

she'll probably go out with someone just like her father.

now i'm not saying that you have to have this, this and this to have a good relationship and not be abused by your husband
but it's good to have some standards.
even if that may just be.

1) has a job.
2) not an alcoholic.

jules.09

HSC
Regardless of whatever I post here, your views on girlfriends/partners are simply retarded.

If you haven't already, you'll find out that being with someone isn't as easy as making a list of requirements and finding someone who matches.

Insults aside, you are really just immature...
+1.

blue_chameleon said:

HAHAHAHAHA. I don't think I've laughed so hard from a post in a while!

But theism, if your posts don't necessarily reflect your public countenance, it does reflect your inner thoughts, which really are quite unsavoury to say the least. Just because you're not going to scream slut to someone's face but think it, doesn't add any extra credit to your character.

Nor does resolving conflict with violence, and posting (boasting?) about your minor victories. :)

McMizza

Sociology/Psyc UniStudent
HSC
You've got a lot to learn, but you'll get there eventually. I hope you get to uni and study something like psyc or sociology, because they're subjects that will turn every stereotype you ever had upside down. I think you mean well and it's just coming off worse than you intend, but you definately have a lot to learn about people... we don't all fit neatly into little boxes, and some of the most amazing people you connect with can be people so unlike yourself.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
no.
it's when females compromise their own 'standards' to be 'loved' by anyone.
often as a result of sexual favors, they feel 'loved'

Now if say..

Emily's dad is an alcoholic, and her dad left mom at age.. 15.
Emily would be painfully insecure, have all this emotional baggage,and have a perverse idea of how a male should love and care for her.

she'll probably go out with someone just like her father.
Emily could be painfully insecure. She could have "emotional baggage" from this. She could have a perverse notion of love and affection as a result.

But then again, she could not. She could put it down to her father being an dropkick, look for role models in her life to offer her guidance and support etc etc and hey presto, live happily ever after.

It does happen. You know, people seeing wrong in others and avoiding that for themselves.

You're so full of cliches, stereotypes and gross exaggerations, it's pretty clear that these examples of not having standards that you repeatedly throw around, don't hold much weight or meaning because you haven't fully understood the example in full before posting it.

brookl

HSC

I don't understand what you mean by consoling people privately if the issues of stereotypes get in the way of their life? Wouldn't you confront them if it impacted only on your life?

Correct! You're not selling a product here, no. It seems you're undertaking some market research here to gauge the demand for such a product, which unfortunately is failing miserably.

However, this holds good news for you as at least you can take this information make alterations to the product, thus making it more appealing. That way, when the product hits the market you wont be severely limited by the product in its current form. This is good for you, if you use it in the right way.
OMG!!! that was so witty n funny. props 2 u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)