Could somebody please tell me the layout of the Trial paper (1 Viewer)

toprun91

HSC
Sorry if this is a stupid question but i have the trial for English standard coming up and i don't know how the questions are laid out. I am pretty sure it is the same as the HSC but i don't know how that is laid out either. The English trial goes over 2 days do we do a creative writting?. could someone just tell me the link on the board of studies that shows all the module stuff because i dont know what essays to prepare thx

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Trial papers don't necessarily have to reflect the format of the HSC, however, must schools do in order to prepare their kids for the HSC.

You'll have a Paper One, which is the paper that every student doing Standard and AoS are doing. It will have a 15 mark reading task, a 15 mark creative writing, and a 15 mark essay on Belonging. This takes 2 hours, so that means you'll have 40 mins for each section. You'll usually get a 10 minute reading time too.

Paper Two (for Advanced, I'm not 100% sure if it's the same for Standard, but it should be), will consists of your exams for Modules A, B and C. Once again, it's 2 hours, so you'll have 40 minutes for each section. :)

toprun91

HSC
Any links on the board of studies? that show the layout

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
Any links on the board of studies? that show the layout
It depends on the school, but as mentioned, it should mimic the HSC format. So, just look at one of the recent HSC papers, or better yet, a specimen paper on BOS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)