• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

COD 4 Modern Warfare 2 (1 Viewer)

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
what do you mean meh i have been lining up outside some shop for three days waiting for this cod4 thing

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
should be good.

i havnt really got into cod4 multiplayer yet, i wonder if i should even bother, or just wait for codmw2.

..wonder what the specs will be like..

Uncle

Banned
HSC
should be good.

i havnt really got into cod4 multiplayer yet, i wonder if i should even bother, or just wait for codmw2.

you must play multiplayer in COD4.
although many singleplayer guns have been modified to prevent overpowering and force you to make choices with perks in multiplayer, it is fucken fun.
LOTS of fun, especially when i play as Spetsnaz, top the scoreboard, call in lotsa choppers and then say salute to communism and fuck america and capitalism for lulz.

and i tried knifing every cunt on the plane in the Mile High Club mission on recruit except the hostage holder.
epic mayhem and win.

HalcyonSky

HSC
should be good.

lol wtf?

multiplayer is the main thing thats good about fps's like cod4, how can you not have played it

and im kinda disappointed they made modern warfare 2 instead of future warfare, it'll probly just be more of the same

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea i usually suck at multiplayer :eek:

that and i got a pirated copy of mw (but ive gone thru single player campaign, kinda boring and repetitive), thinking of getting a cdkey from cdkeysdirect.com, but not sure if i should bother, uni starting next week and cod4 2 is coming out end of year.

Sonata

HSC
i heard theres dual tubes? or maybe it was someone trolling on the sever

Drewx

HSC
Prestige Edition hell yea. NIGHT VISION GOGGLES can't wait to play during the night with these babies on going to be epic.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
lol wtf?

multiplayer is the main thing thats good about fps's like cod4, how can you not have played it

and im kinda disappointed they made modern warfare 2 instead of future warfare, it'll probly just be more of the same
Yeah when I saw the Ray Gun in Nazi Zombies I thought shit, there will be a COD game based on the future.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

Drewx

HSC

This is exactly how I would use my new night vision goggles. This is going to be so worth forking out $200 for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)